Season 3 I just heard Alias on the radio!

I was just driving home and channel surfing when I heard the announcer say "Tonight, on ABC's hit show Alias" and spazzed out. Here's what I heard:

(Announcer) Tonight, the big secret is let out.
(Lauren) Oh my god.
(Announcer) A marriage is put on the line.
(Lauren) How long have you known this?"
(Vaughn) Three weeks.
(Lauren) How could you keep this from me?!
(Announcer) And Sydney's ex-lover puts it all on the line to save her.
(Sydney) Why did you do this?
(Vaughn) Even though things are different, some things never change. I'm not going to lose you again.
(Announcer) Wanna know more? Watch tonight at 9/8 central on ABC.

I was screaming and my sisters started yelling at me to shut-up. I am so excited! :woot:

OMG!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: THAT"S SOUNDS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE IT TONIGHT!!!!!!! VAUGHN IS FINALLY COMING AROUND AND REALIZING HE NEVER LOVED LAUREN AND HAS ALWAYS LOVED SYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!! :jump: :clap: :syd1: :throb: :vaughn1: :cloud9:

Wow that is so kewl, what city do ya live at cg's-gal_72689? I don't think I've listened to radio Alias promos but I don't really listen to Houston radio stations....

:smiley:

oh my gosh.............im so so so so so so so so............gonna watch it oh my gosh i cant wait......vaughn might be going out of his stupid stage :P ;)...yah.......imma so so so so so so so so happy........can you say.....bye bye laruren.......and hello SYDNEY....wooo.....hoooo....at least i hope that happens i cant wait :P ;)

I live in Illinois, about ah hour away from Chicago. I don't even remember what station it was on, but I was so excited. I've never heard a promo on the radio before. :D

Back