Sci-Fi New Sci Fi Book

I have a new book called The Theory of Everything, which is about a scientist who discovers the secret of the universe only to be pursued by a religious cult that wants to destroy science. Here is the link:

[Moderation action - Amazon link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pen Name, welcome to Cool Sci-Fi! :smiley:

Reading the full description of the Amazon listing, I'm not too sure what kind of response you'll be getting. :thinking:

Hi Kevin. I'm not sure if you're trying to be antagonizing becuase it's hard to judge tone through writing. However, you should know that I am in fact a racist, but then again, you are most likely a racist too. I can make this assumption because the vast majority of people are indeed racist, only they're too afraid to admit it. If you want to discuss ethnicity and discrimination on this topic, that is of course an option, but know that you will not change my beliefs, nor will you ever make me remove my controversial writing. I hate [Moderation action - word removed], and I am an Asian Supremacist.

I have another book out called Anthropomorphix as well. It's about the future of human-animal hybrid technology:

[Moderation action - Amazon link removed]

This is also racist.

... nor will you ever make me remove my controversial writing.
From Amazon, you are correct, only Amazon can do that. Here, however, everybody is welcome and, yes, here your writings can indeed be removed.

There are plenty of sites on the internet that would be receptive to what you trying to promote, this is not one of them.

Back