Once More

yeahhhhhhhhh you back.......im so happy

omgt what happing to kat she's gone mad

he love the update :smiley: :smiley: please update soon

Chapter 6: Symphonic

Okay! I want to profusely apologize for the wait first, we had three big projects to complete and it just overwhelmed me. Secondly, thanks for the readers who...are reading ^_^ and lastly, from now on, these chapters are going to be named for songs, and the songs will be the title and the inspiration. Once again, thanks for reading! :blush:

Symphonic, By Emm Gryner

You're running through the underground, hiding your real first name
I always said you were the real star, you move like a hurricane
Through the pain

You said don't forget about me, don't forget about me
Like I'd ever forget about you
How could I just change my mind?

When all the sun shines down on you
Everyone's a lie but you're so true
You're symphonic, you're the light of the moon
How could I forget you?

There's a whisper in the limo, thousands of miles away
But there are no lies in your blue eyes, only a summer day
Oh a sweet summer day

How could I forget you?

You're a star, a dream that never ends, fireworks around the bend
An angel on the river Thames
You must know you're all the lights on new years eve
Quiet on the raging sea
How could I forget you?
How could I forget you?

Like I'd ever forget about you
How could I just change my mind?

How could I forget you?

How could I forget you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The relatively light double doors pushed open with ease. Am extreamly concerned young woman ran thorough them, heading towards the Intensive Care Unit. Once she reached the single door that entered into the ICU, she stopped and took a deep breath.

With a forceful push, the door opened to reveal two men talking beside a younger woman in a hospital bed. One of her arms was wrapped in a sling and a half cast, and her head was propped up with three sqished pillows. The younger of the men turned towards her.

"Mitchell," tears began to well up in her eyes, "what happened?"

Mitchell sighed. "I have no idea. We were having dinner, having a great time, then Kat..." he trailed off.

"Kat what?" Sam asked him, a little more harsh than she intended.

"She...she turned. I don't know how to explain it, but, she got this weird look in her eyes, told me that we had to leave, then freaked out when we got into the alley. She ran away from me, then got onto the roof of the restaurant. I followed her up, but-" He trailed off again, which was starting to annoy Sam.

"She fell?" She whispered, her voice barely audible. She walked over to her cousin and sat in the chair beside her. Her question was acknowledged with a nod. She quickly shut her eyes, tears finally spilling over her lashes.

They stayed like that for a while, Sam only moving to take Kats hand. A beeper broke the quiet. It was Mitchells'.

He sighed, "I have to go. Are you going to-" She silenced him with a gentle nod of her head.

He left them there, closing the door that led to Kats private room. There were only two other rooms like this in the whole hospital. The rooms reserved for those patients who were Comatose.

Sam sat there. Just sat there. After three hours of her keeping watch over her cousin, a nurse came in.

"Ma'am, im terribly sorry, but visiting hours are over now." She whispered.

"Please," Sam started, looking up to the elder nurse. Her hair was a distinguished silver, her eyes pools of amber. "Im the only one she has right now. Please, can't I stay with her tonight?"

The nurse contemplated this for a few moments, a kind look entering her eyes. "Okay, but just for tonight."

"Thank you so much." Sam whispered, tears once again filling her eyes and a smile on her lips. The nurse smiled back to her and left after making sure that Kat was alright, closing the door quietly behind her.

As the hours ticked by, darkness slowly but surely infiltrated the room. Soon, it was only illuminated by the eerie light of the moon. Sam checked her watch. It read 4:25. She sighed, and let sleep overcome her.

Shuffling awoke her from her brief sleep. "Whos there?" she asked aloud, her voice hoarse and her eyes blurred.

"Just go back to sleep" A female voice answered her cry. The owner was the one who was up.

"Ohmygod." Sam took a sharp inward breath.

"Kathryn?"

Im sorry for it being so short, but im going to be starting another story, its going to be AU, and its going to be called Good Enough :angelic: . If you want, please read that one too! PM's are going out soon!~Taylor

PM List:
Syd-157
redwolf88
smcki10
NadiaSantosFan
Irishprincess
sydneymichael
and littleangel

Back