Season 5 QT - Quentin Tarantino!

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
I read on the end of season and season 4 spoilers thread that Quentin Tarantino, my favorite hollywood person other than my beautiful angel Jen Garner (damn you you lucky Vartan!!!!!!!!!!), will make yet another appearance before Season 3 is over.

So since I can't search the forum because they disabled the search feature, I can't find when it is (and I haven't gotten Alias magazine #4 yet)...

So when is QT coming back?

And BTW, did anyone catch him on Jay Leno about a week ago? It could not have been funnier, he talked about his stories about having to pay traffic tickets when all he made was $10K per year in his 20's, so he had to hide from the cops and how he was drunk the last time he was on Jay Leno 6 months ago...

And if you haven't watched Kill Bill (both movies), I highly recommend it. Bloody kewl!

i havent heard SPECIFICALLY when he'll be back, and from the ep descriptions with guest stars hes not listed on any of them...so hes not in unveiled, bloodties, or in legacy...so the only one he could be in is ressurection.

ivand67 said:
And BTW, did anyone catch him on Jay Leno about a week ago? It could not have been funnier, he talked about his stories about having to pay traffic tickets when all he made was $10K per year in his 20's, so he had to hide from the cops and how he was drunk the last time he was on Jay Leno 6 months ago...
I saw that! Yeah, it was halarious when they showed that clip when he was drunk. I love Quentin!

Kill Bill rocks! I have that movie, and I've already watched it like 100 times.

Quentin has to return at the end of the season! He has such a great character, and he plays him so well!

yah, plus his role in after six was kind of a waste...he didnt add anything to the show except a couple jokes about sarks hair.

MVhunny said:
yah, plus his role in after six was kind of a waste...he didnt add anything to the show except a couple jokes about sarks hair.
I agree. JJ must be planing something with him, because he wouldn't bring him back just to crack a few jokes. We have Weiss for that. ;)

I saw him on Conan... they're hilarious together!! And I just bought Kill Bill Vol. 1 and I think I'm gonna go see Vol. 2 this weekend... after I see 13 Going On 30, of course! ;)

Anyways... I think he's either in the 21 or 22 ep...

Back