TWD Season 4 midseason trailer - Don't look back!

AWalkerBit.Me

Survivor HQ
Today AMC unveiled the official poster for the second half of The Walking Dead Season 4. The artwork features Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) and Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) walking down a railroad track with the tagline, “Don’t Look Back” — recalling what Rick told his son after fleeing the prison in the Mid-Season Finale.

The Walking Dead returns with all-new episodes Sun., Feb. 9 at 9/8c on AMC.

TWD-S4B-Key-Art-796.jpg

Here is the first promo for the midseason return of AMC’s The Walking Dead, which picks up with the survivors scattered and on the run after The Governor’s quixotic attack last fall. No more prison! From the look of this brief preview, there’s plenty of action and grief and misery — just what we love from The Walking Dead. The drama returns Sunday, Feb. 9.

Don't look back!

What can we expect from the mid-season return of The Walking Dead? According to EOnline...

I'm dying for The Walking Dead to return, got any scoop to help pass the time?

We just got done watching the midseason premiere and we're not going to lie, it's definitely not one of The Walking Dead's most exciting episodes. However, we are going to get a deeper peek into Michonne's pre-zombie life. We were shocked to see that before our stern-faced character became a sword-wielding killer, she was just a regular woman who smiled a lot. Living in a postapocalyptic world would definitely drain anyone of their happiness, but after learning more about her past, we're definitely more empathic with Michonne's cold exterior.

However, we are going to get a deeper peek into Michonne's pre-zombie life. We were shocked to see that before our stern-faced character became a sword-wielding killer, she was just a regular woman who smiled a lot.
If I recall from the comics correctly, wasn't she a lawyer?

Back