Why is Francie dead?

in phase one, sydney rang will n told him 2 take francie and leave town..... so y l8r dat nite is francie still ion ehr restaurant were her double can easily find her??? :confused:

in phase one, sydney rang will n told him 2 take francie and leave town..... so y l8r dat nite is francie still ion ehr restaurant were her double can easily find her??? :confused:
I haven't seen the episode yet, but when I do it'll be sad. Even though I love Allison, I dread seeing Francie die.

I'm glad Francie got killed off....her character p***ed me off! Francie was the most stupid character in Alias....all through Season 1 and 2 I was screaming "She doesnt work for a bank you silly moo!! She's a spy for the CI frickin A!!". At least Will was smart and realised something was up in Syd's life, Francie was just dippy, she should have been killed off in Season 1 just after Danny Hecht

Much prefered Allison Doren to Francie

I'm glad Francie got killed off....her character p***ed me off! Francie was the most stupid character in Alias....all through Season 1 and 2 I was screaming "She doesnt work for a bank you silly moo!! She's a spy for the CI frickin A!!". At least Will was smart and realised something was up in Syd's life, Francie was just dippy, she should have been killed off in Season 1 just after Danny Hecht

Much prefered Allison Doren to Francie

The fact that Will realized Sydney didn't work for a bank wasn't based on speculations over that.
He started investigate Danny's murder because he realized something wasn't right with it. And Will was a reporter (Francie was not) so it's not odd for him to question it.
Then it was all lead to him finding out about Sydney's real job.

He never suspected she worked for the CIA, he just happened to discover it while trying to do something heroic for Sydney.

Seriously. What friend, like Francie, would suspect Sydney to work for the CIA just because she goes on a lot of trips? NO ONE. Come on. Will wasn't smarter just because he found out ACCIDENTALLY - he was just a guy into a girl and doing his own job. If it had been Francie who was the curious reporter, she would've found out instead.

The fact that Will realized Sydney didn't work for a bank wasn't based on speculations over that.
He started investigate Danny's murder because he realized something wasn't right with it. And Will was a reporter (Francie was not) so it's not odd for him to question it.
Then it was all lead to him finding out about Sydney's real job.

He never suspected she worked for the CIA, he just happened to discover it while trying to do something heroic for Sydney.

Seriously. What friend, like Francie, would suspect Sydney to work for the CIA just because she goes on a lot of trips? NO ONE. Come on. Will wasn't smarter just because he found out ACCIDENTALLY - he was just a guy into a girl and doing his own job. If it had been Francie who was the curious reporter, she would've found out instead.

Granted you make some good points, but I would have expected the penny to drop long ago for Francie, I just didnt like here character at all, shes whining about pointless felgercarb when Syd's risking her life every day lol. I nearly spat my beer out all over the tele when she was like "What if shes sleeping with her boss"....(that is a picture i dont wannna see!). Will was way cooler, and well Francie became more interesting when she became Alison

i like allison better, but francie was funny, and she had to not know, her character was written that way. but yeah, i' mwondering y she wuz stil @ hur restrunt l8r if they wur supposed 2 leve!

Back