x1.18 Official Summary

Kewii

April 27th
"Numbers" - When Hurley becomes obsessed with the French woman and heads into the jungle to find her, Jack, Sayid and Charlie have no choice but to follow. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help build a mysterious item, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00-9:03 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Note: This is the last new episode for 6 weeks

Kewii said:
"Numbers" - When Hurley becomes obsessed with the French woman and heads into the jungle to find her, Jack, Sayid and Charlie have no choice but to follow. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help build a mysterious item, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2 (8:00-9:03 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

[post="1230405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, this 6 week break really, really sucks. :angry:

Because there's only, I believe, 4 episodes left of the season after Numbers. So they have to spread it out. BUT NOOOOOOOO! 6 weeks is just terrible!

AgentDesertRose said:
Because there's only, I believe, 4 episodes left of the season after Numbers. So they have to spread it out. BUT NOOOOOOOO! 6 weeks is just terrible!
[post="1231858"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So the end of season will be when, in May or something???

I'll be the first one to say it sucks, it fact I already did. Suddenly, Alias, 24 and NYPD Blue are looking pretty good, aren't they? What do they have in common you might ask? They all started their seasons in January so they could air the episodes without interruption. Let's take a look at it. A typical show will film 22 episodes for a season and a typical television season runs mid-September through mid-May. Do the math. There are a lot more than 22 weeks between Sept. and May so there are going to be some 2, 4 and 6 weeks breaks. I wouldn't be suprised if more tv shows go to, or at least try, the Alias/24/Blue format in the coming seasons.

Kewii said:
[post="1230405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Son of a ... :hmm:

::begins to prepare self for long wait following what will most likely be the cliffhanger of doom:::

Awesome episode. We now know that Hurley's real name is Hugo Reyes - but Hurley is his real nickname. We also find out that Hurley spent sometime in a mental hospital and he has an overbearing mother. This is going to make for some very interesting back stories for Hurley.

Ok, so he won the lottery - that still doesn't answer why we saw him on TV last week in Korea (I think that's where they are) getting out of a car. I wonder if there was another sort of accident that happened (a big one) that we don't know of yet.

ConcreteGirl said:
Awesome episode.  We now know that Hurley's real name is Hugo Reyes - but Hurley is his real nickname.  We also find out that Hurley spent sometime in a mental hospital and he has an overbearing mother.  This is going to make for some very interesting back stories for Hurley.

Ok, so he won the lottery - that still doesn't answer why we saw him on TV last week in Korea (I think that's where they are) getting out of a car.  I wonder if there was another sort of accident that happened (a big one) that we don't know of yet.
[post="1241915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I read that the caption said something like "Lucky winner, Los Angeles, CA" Maybe it was such a big jackpot that they got the news overseas?

UncoveringAlias said:
I read that the caption said something like "Lucky winner, Los Angeles, CA" Maybe it was such a big jackpot that they got the news overseas?
[post="1242247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I can understand the news getting over seas, but you would think that they would just have a still shot of him not showing him getting in or out of a car. I think that something bad happened after (or before) him winning the lottery and that was on TV. Maybe it was before because we know that he had talked about getting his mom a house after everything he had put her through and we also know that he spent time in a mental hospital.

So maybe he did something, spent time in the mental hospital because of it then won the lotto and they were talking about all that when we see him on tv.

Excuse me, I am rambling a bit.

Back