x1.20 Official Summary

Kewii

April 27th
"Do No Harm" - Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

How in the world is Shannon going to be in the mood for a "romantic surprise" when her brother is lying there ripped open (possibly dying) and Claire is a few feet away giving birth? Doesn't sound like the best time for romance to me.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? Why is Sayid going to give Shannon a romantic surprise when Boone, her brother (and imo, the man she loves), is dying? This is one of the many reasons why I hate the Shayid romance. However, I hope Boone lives (I need to know, dammit!) and I hope that Claire goes through a reasonable steady labor. Wednesday come here now!

WTF is wrong with Sayid??? don't he feel the pain that Shannon is feeling ... Boone is dying man ... how romantic can u be then??? :thud:

btw has anyone thought about the possibility that Claire might die when her baby is born ... :thinking:

I am saying since they are promoting it as a big shock, and we are thinking Boone is dying because of what happened to him ...

Alias_Gay said:
btw has anyone thought about the possibility that Claire might die when her baby is born ... :thinking:
[post="1289230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Huh. Didn't think of that. That's actually a possibly. Hmm.

And I heard from my Shoone friends that the early summary of Do No Harm says that Sayid's romantic surprise for Shannon goes wrong. Hmm.

I really doubt Claire will die because of the whole thing about her having to raise the baby herself. That's why she's on the island, after all, because the psychic knew if she got on the plane she'd have to raise it herself. If he foresaw the plane crash, he probably could have foreseen her dying in childbirth. Plus, they've barely shown her at all in recent episodes - if she was going to die, they'd probably lead up to it by giving us at least a few last scenes with her.

I'm not sure why everyone seems to think the death has to be a shock. There are certainly going to be shocks before the season is over, and I'm sure we're going to have a kick-ass, jaw-dropping cliffhanger, but I doubt it'll be related to a death. The death is likely what will open the door for all the other shockers; not the actual shocker itself. After all, a death is an end - the things that will truly shock us have to present possibilities of new beginnings and give us things to theorize on and go crazy about all summer.

Back