Your Top 3 Zombie Movies?

Shelley_c

Ensign
As the title states, what are your top 3 zombie movies you regard as your favorite?

Mine would have to be the following:

1. Evil Dead 2 - (you have to adore Bruce Campbell's craziness).
  2. 28 days later - (first movie to have those fast moving infected) and it was a great movie.
  3. City of the living dead - (it's an old zombie flick) and scared the felgercarb out of me when i was younger, plus there's alot of blood and guts in this if you can get hold of it.

I don't have any order, but there are 3 I love watching over and over when they are on TV...

61HUGwdgawL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1. Dawn of the Dead

51m8P3lO%2BnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2. Resident Evil

51OoKunu7OL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

3. Shaun of the Dead

Pretty lame, but I enjoy those for whatever reason.

felgercarb...I can't really think what my favorite three are. I am totally brain dead right now, maybe because i can't think of any recent zombie movies I have watched recently. I guess if I had to pick it would be:

1. Zombieland (I know, more comedy if anything but its better then tons of gore imo)

2. Resident Evil (The first one, the others are blah)

3. Shaun of the Dead (Another funny one, but again...I really hate when they go overboard with blood and gore...)

Here's my fav, in no specific oder..

Resident Evil Series CG and Hollywood (Taters gonna tate xD)
Quarantine
I am Legend(Yes the people are infected)
Zombieland
Dawn Of the Dead (remake)
28 Days Later

Also am I the only who thinks they need to make more good modern zombie movies? The genre needs a serious push as besides RE, Zombieland was the latest decent movie and it was released in 2009 -____-

Also am I the only who thinks they need to make more good modern zombie movies? The genre needs a serious push as besides RE, Zombieland was the latest decent movie and it was released in 2009 -____-

Yeah, a lot of modern zombie movies these days have been a disappointment lately. The only zombie movies I have been liking are the ones like Zombieland because they pout comedy in it and don't go all serious with the zombies. One movie I'd like to be made would be a Left 4 Dead movie that was just like a game. I know they are more infected then zombie but if they did it right it would make a good movie.

Yeah, a lot of modern zombie movies these days have been a disappointment lately. The only zombie movies I have been liking are the ones like Zombieland because they pout comedy in it and don't go all serious with the zombies. One movie I'd like to be made would be a Left 4 Dead movie that was just like a game. I know they are more infected then zombie but if they did it right it would make a good movie.

Being a fan and a hardcore player of Left 4 dead 2 I would really like to see a movie being made based off the game. I'm quite surprised considering there hasn't been one made already but I'm one that would certainly go to watch if this were ever made.

Being a fan and a hardcore player of Left 4 dead 2 I would really like to see a movie being made based off the game. I'm quite surprised considering there hasn't been one made already but I'm one that would certainly go to watch if this were ever made.

Let's hold up on that one until after the God of War movie gets made... hehehe.

Here is my list:

1.)My Boyfriends Back (yeah cheesy I know. And technically its not "zombies", but this is the film where I became interested in zombies)
2.)Shaun of the Dean (thanks to Simon Pegg and nick Frost)
3.)Planet Terror (just because if I ever loose my leg, I would want a machine gun in its place. Wouldn't it be cool if Hershel could do that. I would reconsider him to be a part of my ZA team if he had one.)

Am going to cheat and count Romero's trilogy as one choice SO:

1. Romero's original trilogy
2. Zombie Flesheaters
3. Special Dead

Back