Sci-Fi Children of Zar-New SciFi book on Amazon

torok

Cadet
Children of Zar is a book I got from Amazon. So far I like this book but just hope the author continues moving the second installment forward and answers some of the mystery of his main characters true origin. I'd like to have the mutant abilities of his lead character. It also has a budding romance between a human and a female alien warrior princess and an upcoming battle between two different species of aliens on a strange world in a different galaxy. The protagonist comes from a planet with no wars, hate or violence and mysteriously finds himself abducted to a much different world of constant wars and aliens who follow two different sets of warrior code. Take a look at it here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QG2JJTY/?tag=coolscifi-20

sounds like interesting depth. I prefer stand-alone volumes to series.

intrigued by the dueling warrior-code theme. sounds like WW2, Japanese code much different than West's, leading to misunderstandings. Japanese troops fought until every resource was exhausted, almost never surrendered, and treated enemy captives with the greatest contempt. Brits/US saw surrender as a logic, if unpleasant, option depending on circumstance. Singapore was a great example.

Back