Damn Parents...

Daax

Cadet
I've been cut off from internet. The only reason I'm on right now is because I snuck into my parents room literally Splinter Cell sytle and hooked the modem back up while they're sleeping. ---....

My mom used to do that to me (actually she still would except for HJ).

Back when I was in highschool and (usually) wouldn't go, sometimes she would try to punish me by unplugging it. Then I would either talk her into plugging it back in, or do it at some point without her noticing. She's so funny.

Ouch...worst i have is at my dads house i'm not aloud to buy games because he thinks they slow up the computer insteasd of his system that allows him to open his work destop at home (thats an entire computer IN a conmputr)(If you think so too take computer clases)

No, they do this everytime they don't like my grades. I'm about to graduate too. This December, in fact. And they don't do it because they think it'll improve my grades. they do it as some feeble attempt to try and tame me like I'm some horse. All it does is piss me off and then they have the gall to ask me all day what wrong and why am I angry, and they get all surprised and defensive when I tell them its because I have nothing to do all day except school, work, and sleep. I can't wait to move out...

Can I come live with any of yall?

Back