]:(

Seriously. I've single-handedly lost all self-esteem or drive to live anymore in one day. I think I'm just going to go to sleep and wait until I either starve to death or dehydrate.

Daax said:
Seriously. I've single-handedly lost all self-esteem or drive to live anymore in one day. I think I'm just going to go to sleep and wait until I either starve to death or dehydrate.

You can't kill yourself! ...

That's my destiny.. Kill Daax...

But yeah.. Shut up you wuss, you're like what, 17?

Man, this felgercarb happens to everyone, and only the strong survive.

Survive, or you'll just be known as a wuss to life.

Plus... You have yet to be the annoying kid on the forum for my game. =]

Daax said:

<sits Daax up on the kitchen counter, and feeds him lots of veggietables and a few hidden sugar coated snacks he keeps handy in his kitchen... for an emergency>

Yo man... don't go getting bummed out. Talk to someone if something is turning you in knots. Heck, send me a PM and spill yer guts, I'll listen, and if you want a reply I will... or I'll just listen :smiley: I've got a shoulder anyone is able to lean on, or punch, when needed. I've been through hell and back again, and few people can top me with life experiences except that the only out of country travelling I've done, is going from Buffalo, NY to Toronto, Ontario, in Canada. ... That's not much of a life altering experience though.

If you don't want an faceless mod (I spose someday I'll post my ugly mug on the forums), go seek out your best friend. Just don't hold it in, contrary to popular beliefs, "no pain no gain" is not the answer.

~ Jaraeth

Daax said:

Well i'm not sure which would come first but; who's gonna post irrelevantly relevant responses? You know we all love ya for that certain special thing you do that really has no words for it.

Besides. Killarai just offered you Beta some 5 or more yrs in advance. WHOOT!!!

Things are a bit different but you can make it.

Back