A Christmas Wish rated part

AWWW! i want a man like Vaughn. Hes sooo loving to Syd, and the babies. That was well writen. Not to much smut and Very romantic. lol cant wait till they move Ellie (not that shes not cute just...well, you know. :lovers: lol) Thanks for the pm on this and cant wait till next chapter :clap: ~lizzy :super:

WOW, Cookie, that was full of :love: I LOVE IT!! You have to do more chapters like this, just the two of them!! Awesome chapter!!! Beautifully written!! Thanks for the pm!!!

hehe... :hehe: I'm on :cloud9: with all of your reviews...

jeez you're one crazy bunch :lol: some though still haven't reviewed... where the heck are you???

Sweetie... miss you (n) Need a review from you :whistle:

And my sis??? I know you're busy but would be glad to read from you over this weekend... ;)

:angelic: your cookie

Terrific chapter. Michael is so caring with Syd. And getting Ellie a room of her own sounds like a great idea.
Thanks for the PM

Nancy O said:
Terrific chapter.  Michael is so caring with Syd. And getting Ellie a room of her own sounds like a great idea. 
Thanks for the PM
[post="1245881"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah... well we'll see how that goes with Sydney... :thinking:

That was wonderful! I loved every second of it! Even when you think it was bad it comes out as amazing! You need to give yourself more credt...

That and write more NC-17 parts, cause theyre amazing!

Please write more NC17 soooooooooooooooooooooooon! :P

-G

SweetiePie said:
That was wonderful! I loved every second of it! Even when you think it was bad it comes out as amazing! You need to give yourself more credt...

That and write more NC-17 parts, cause theyre amazing!

Please write more NC17 soooooooooooooooooooooooon! :P

-G
[post="1286866"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THere will be more chappies coming... not a lot but there will be :blush:

Thanks, your cookie :P

Before.............

“You can and you will… I know it… I’ll be there the whole way through. Sydney I love you so much! I can’t say it often enough. It feels good to be back home with you and the girls. I don’t care how they were made. I know you think otherwise, but I see you through them. I wish you would have known love before… I could live with that, at least better than knowing that people hurt you. You deserve happiness. The girls are yours, they are there, they are full of life and nothing else matters to me. And when it comes to a baby…”

She gazes straight into my eyes. “We soon have five... I don’t know what to say… I mean… I would be more than happy to have one with you. Which would make it six or sever or eight…whatever… I’ll leave that up to you. It’s your body and I totally understand it if you wouldn’t want to. I knew since the beginning that you have five children and I accepted you the way you were. If we don’t have our own child, I’ll be a little bit sad, yes I would be, but I wouldn’t feel any different towards you.”

“Michael…” she sort of whispers in a loving way, attacking my bandages with some kisses, her hand gliding dangerously southwards.

TBC...

Part 35 NC-17 rated

My little speech has apparently risen other feelings within her. She raises her head above me, kissing me. She kisses me in a way I’ve waited to be kissed for very long time. Under the heat of our passionate kiss her hand has scooted into my boxers and grabbed my half erect member.

I moan loudly at her impact, which sends my hips upwards. But that wasn’t a good idea because a soaring pain runs through my ribs.

“You shouldn’t move Michael.”

“I know,” I utter hoarsely once I’ve regained some self-control. “…but it’s you touching me this way that drives me insane,” I tell her, my fingers gliding over her face, our eyes still connected. I love to see her eyes shine with love for me. She smiles and waits some more until she takes over the strokes, pleasuring me in the sweetest way possible, almost torturing me to no end.

“Close your eyes,” she whispers against my lips and I obey, letting her hands do wonders to me. I need this as much as she does. I know it. She needs to touch me, she needs to know that I’m back here with her and that I wouldn’t go anywhere in the near future. And I need her a lot too. Feeling her hand stroking me hard and lovingly is exactly what I need to escape the pain I still feel from the car crash.

I’m so enthralled in her expert touching that my left hand wraps itself unconsciously around hers, helping and guiding her through. But I also need the reassurance that it is her pleasuring me that way. Feeling her hand on me has set me off to places only Sydney and I know of. She tortures me slowly but soon I can’t take it any more.

My grip tightens around hers increasing her strokes. “Oh Sydney,” I moan heavily into her open mouth. She is lavishing my lips as I feel her twist around. Before I realize it she’s taken off her panties and impales herself over my erection.

Effortlessly I feel myself glide all the way inside her. “God Syd,” I pant again taken by surprise. That’s not what I have been expecting for her to do and I’m rather hesitant whether she commits the act so suddenly. Not that I don’t want to; now that I’m buried deep within her, that’s all I really need and can think about right now.

I mean I can hardly move with my broken ribs and she’s twice as big as a month ago; the babies apparently taking up their final size. I love it more than ever but I’m still worried about her well-being. Sydney’s pregnancy has never been a problem for either of us to have sex, but now I’m definitely concerned about her. After all I don’t want her to go too hard on it. I can wait for our coupling when it comes to either Sydney’s or the babies health.

I can’t handle it much longer and still need to clarify things up with her before we are too far into it, so my eyes open up to look straight into hers. “Syd… are you sure that this is going to work… is it a good idea... I don’t think I… you know.”

“You don’t need to Michael… I’ll do it… just let yourself go for me… I need you right now… I know we can’t kiss or be very close to each other …I just need this please… I need to feel you inside me,” she begs.

I brush her hair out of her face as best as I can in this position.

“I am inside you,” I tell her while we oddly grin at each other, not able to move an inch as we just share this feeling of a very intimate connection. She genuinely and purposefully clenches her muscles around me, sending electricity right to my groin.

For the next five minutes that’s all she’s doing. Then she starts moving in slow circling motions where she’s no longer only stimulating myself but also her clitoris.

“Hmm,” is the last sound she makes before she resumes to move up and down on me. She keeps her balance against my shoulders while she rides me, very slowly at first. She knows I need more and her movements increase with each thrust downwards. I have to control myself a lot to not push upwards meeting her midway, something I would usually do. Because I know it speeds up her own orgasm at the friction of our two bodies moving in sync.

For now though, this position and rhythm will have to do. I’m aware that her belly is weighing on her and she starts to get very tired. One thing though will help her to quicken as both of my hands travel under her shirt, lifting it up. They brush over her belly and up to her heavy filled with milk breasts that I first weigh in each hand. They are so incredibly soft, especially her nipples. I play around with them just the way she likes it watching her mouth form different sounds while she moans.

Making love to her will always be an experience in itself because every time something is new and something is different. She makes me feel the way no other woman has ever made me feel before. When I’m together with her, it’s like we are one. We are no longer two people but one, breathing and moving as one. Nothing else exists around us; it’s only the two of us loving each other.

“Michael…I… you…”

“I’m close… I’m there with you… come for me.”

“I want to feel you too.”

“You will… let it go.”

And I feel her let go all of herself to me, her inner walls squeezing me so hard. After three weeks of inactivity our bodies literally boil from ecstasy. She’s so incredibly wet and soft inside and that’s all I can think of as she rides herself on top of me through her own bliss. It’s like a dream come true to me as she whispers my name over and over again, something she hasn’t done yet. I love it… it’s like music to my ears knowing that it is me who makes her feel this way.

“You haven’t yet… you said you were,” she outs in between heavy breaths and pants. The moment she somewhat manages to open her blurry eyes I send her a sly grin.

“You will, don’t doubt that, keep going,” I tell her… She’s desperate to set me off but she doesn’t need to. I’m more than aroused only for her. I only wanted to cherish this moment as long as I could. Even though I have my eyes closed I know she can’t get her eyes off me.

I don’t want to keep her waiting any longer and with the next hard thrust downwards I send my seed right into her, filling her with the largest amount of cum that has ever erupted out of me. My whole body quivers from the sensation as the love for this woman above me grows even wider.

“Oh Michael,” she groans while I fill her for a long while. As soon as my throbbing has ceased, she nestles herself again next to me and we resume to our sweet and loving kisses we had to avoid from the moment she impaled herself on me.

End Part 35

gregstar said:
Kinky!

A lovely change from the standard story.  Always good to keep people on their toes.  Well written!
[post="1350478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks!!!! I love to write NC-17 rated parts to my *normal* fics...

It gives them a certain something to the story line and shows the love they feel for each other! :blush:

ASIOagent said:
*makes oooooo sound*

That was really sweet cookie!
[post="1350484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know... probably not the hottest I've written... but they just can't go at it the way they want to... but I'm sure there's a time for a make up session... :angelic: :lol:

That was great cookie.. so sweet. They are so in love with each other. So glad that Vaughn can be that person for Syd after all she's been thru.

Thanks for the PM

Oh!

That was so good!!!!

I love reading those chapters from you! You nail them all the time!

Thanks for the PM :smiley:

:lol: Vaughn is a talented man. He was just lying there! And yeah.... :P They were still in the hospital, right? I was waiting for a nurse or doctor to walk in on them and go Woah!! :D They're both so needy of each other. :love: It's really cute. :smiley: Great job on the update! Can't wait for more! ^_^

Back