Alias Dreams

SydB_JenG said:
and I'm assuming if the dream continued the Irina with the key would have been someone else...because there couldnt be 2 Irinas.
You probably dreamed that because in a way there are two Irinas--lately no one is who they seem to be on Alias.
;)

I had another weird Alias dream...Irina came to kill my mother, and then she tells me that SHE'S my mother, and this rabid penguin (!!!??) comes up behind her and then Jack takes this duct tape and somehow hand cuffs it so it can't move it's wings. Then it all goes black and I'm sitting in an orange inflatable chair, handcuffed to the penguin, and Irina comes in....Oh well, at least there wasn't any Sloane in a speedo!! :D

I had a horrible dream last night that I all of a sudden realized it was 8:10 and I'd missed the first ten minutes of the show, and I couldn't find the right channel or my tape to record it...I was having a panic attack in my dream! The worst thing is, I've had the same dream before!! I think I might have serious psychological issues relating to this show... :lol:

once i had an alias dream that i lived in L.A. and i met jennifer garner at the mall. and then we became room mates and when i met her boyfriend, it turned out to be michael vartan.

i also keep having this same dream over and over where the alias dvd comes out and there`s no more copies left.

LOL! One time a LONG time ago, I think around the 2nd episode, I had a dream where I went to this camp and the building was like the castle in Harry Potter, we had four dorms. Anyway, I'd been really mad at my friend Chelsea, and she was in my dream too. I was trying to tell her why I was mad and trying to tell her something important, but she kept brushing me off or something would interrupt me. Then I turned into Jennifer Garner and she's like.... :eek: How did you do that? I go, well, I've been trying to tell you! I'm Jennifer Garner and I play Sydney Bristow on Alias!! I hate you!! Then I kicked her around and left... :blink: I didn't understand that...

verdantheart said:
SydB_JenG said:
and I'm assuming if the dream continued the Irina with the key would have been someone else...because there couldnt be 2 Irinas.
You probably dreamed that because in a way there are two Irinas--lately no one is who they seem to be on Alias.
;)
You are a really deep person verdantheart...you impress me all the time! It's awesome! You have the best insights to the show ever! Sometimes it's kind of creepy how totally dead on you are...are you a writer or a poet or something?

Anyways...I had a dream about this website...the website crashed and I came home from school excited to finally be able to get on...I saw that the website wouldn't work and I sat there staring into space with nothing to do and wondering what in the world I was going to do now!...Oh wait that actually happened!...My bad :blush:

Ya, this site is messin with my mind...I have visions of popcorn eating penguins dance through my head every once in a while when I try and concentrate ;)

SydB_JenG said:
You are a really deep person verdantheart...you impress me all the time!  It's awesome!  You have the best insights to the show ever!  Sometimes it's kind of creepy how totally dead on you are...are you a writer or a poet or something?
:blush:
Well, I'm trying to be a writer . . . still . . . but I am a bit older than most of the folks here so I have a little more experience . . . that probably helps . . .

I try to dream about Alias, but it doesn't seem to work very well. I've had one dream where I was sitting at a table with Jack going over what seemed to be a lot of operations stuff. I think it had to do with working out story ideas subconsciously . . . I have the most boring dreams . . .
;)

Last night, I had a very peculiar Alias related dream. :rolleyes: I don't remember much of it but what I do remember has me thinking. Well, I seemed to be in a abandoned warehouse, when a car screeches by and comes to a hault right in front of me. Jack rolls down the window and yells at me to get inside. I hop in and he begins explaining to me that my mission had gone bad and I needed to be extracted, there were snipers outside the warehouse. We drove and talked for what seemed like what I guess was all night. Thats really all I can recall, I am wondering what we spoke of? :blink:

At the moment, I can't recall any Alias dreams. I'm pretty sure I've had them but I don't remember what they're about! :thinking: I wish I could remember. Hopefully I'll have one soon and I'll remember this time!

irina thats an interesting dream! i bet you had it becuase irina(the "real" one was extracted recently!LOL good thing you didnt see sloane in a speedo like jo, thatd be hoorible!LOL

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
You are all lucky...Oh well, at least the penguins were blocking my view of him...for the most part!!
lol! I guess the Penguins saved the day!!

I keep having a recurring dream...has anyone seen "Honey I Blew Up the Kid"? Anyways...that kid is terrorizing the town and Vaughn Syd Jack and I are in a blood donor van trying to wrap jumpropes around the giant kid's ankles so he will fall. I never find out if we get him down or not...we just try to...I hate that kid though!! He like haunts me! I want him to die! Hopefully tonight he will bite the dust! *muahhaha*! The kid's like 4 years old lol!

Back