Anti-Lauren Club

hotpot

The Bubbly
Lauren Reed Vaughn: The Evil Misstep of Alias**

post-27-1081456749.jpg

This wonderful and absolutely hysterical manip of Vampire!Lauren has been graciously lent to us by pirategal at creative - her website is Simply Beautiful

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>W</span>hen we first met her character, she was the innocent naive wife of Michael Vaughn. She even helped Sydney out once then BAM! Suddenly - she is sniper for hire and evil look caster then DOUBLE BAM! She parades around in black garter ensembles (the very height of all things evil, don't you know) basically buys stock in black eyeliner and then gets off on making out with and subsequently stabbing a Covenant leader in a parking garage. You've come a long way girl... :rolleyes:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>N</span>ot only has her character done nothing for the show, but it's not exactly helping the other people on the show either. Look what she has done to Vaughn - (I'm not even going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows she's evil) and now she has her sights set on Sark - and the way that's going - it doesn't look too good for Sark either.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>T</span>he intent of this thread is to vent rage at the character of Lauren not to criticize Melissa George. That being said, please keep comments about the buck teeth, dark eyebrows, poor accent/acting skills, etc to a minimum. Also, this is a thread for Lauren haters, if you are a Lauren Lover, go start a Lauren Lover thread :P

Feel free to join and let the rants begin!! Put your number and your sig and tell the board, you are Anti-Lauren! Embrace the Hate!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The Object of Our Loathing:</span>

post-27-1079303195.jpg

cough <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>it might take awhile</span> cough

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Extra Special Thanks to Member #10 for the Official Pic ;)</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Plague</span> n.
;) A term you might get used to seeing in this thread...

A widespread affliction or calamity, especially one seen as divine retribution.
If JJ Abrams is our God - then yes - unleashing Lauren on us was his divine doings.

A sudden destructive influx or injurious outbreak: a plague of locusts; a plague of accidents.
Heh - or merely a Plague of Lauren on the show we love -_-

A cause of annoyance; a nuisance.
Needs no further explanation for relating to Lauren.

A highly infectious, usually fatal, epidemic disease; a pestilence.
Hopefully, The Plague is wiped out before any more damage can be done to Alias.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Behold!</span> The Ones Who Hate Lauren Because:

#1/2 - hotpot - She is The Plague on Alias and the eye makeup is really unnecessary
#1/2 - Jems - She changed the Vaughnster and holds him back from his gal
#3 - vaughnsmyguy - She is an evil sheep
#4 - Joyie - She ruined Vaughn's character AND she is The Plague
#5 - liliana - She is a twit and took Vaughn from Syd
#6 - KateJones47 - She made Vaughn act *gasp* mean!
#7 - *SPYnish* - She is poison.
#8 - bite_me -
#9 - Vaughnfan13 - She's wrecking Vaughn and Sark.
#10 - November13 - She is the evil misstep of Alias
#11 - Alias_Gay
#12- jerseyhalliwell - She is the woman who wrecked the best show of all time!
#13 - Blondie - She has the OmniAccent.
#14 - vaughn lover13 - She is the worst character on the show.
#15 - aliasrachel - She makes me wanna shoot things at the TV
#16 - Xena - She tries too hard to be villainified malibu Sydney
#17 - lauren - is - a - b**** - Ummmm, the name says it all.
#18 - rileylovesalias - Shes evil and she stole Vaughn
#19 - Bufflias - She mistakenly thinks she's hot s***.
#20 - SecretAgentMan - She's a *h**e.
#21 - Azalea - She apparently has a giant icicle lodged in a very inconvenient place, and she makes the audience share that sensation.
#21 - Double Agent -
#22 - Nance - She can just stick her ass out the window and fall flat on it.
#23 - aliasaddict26 -
#24 - busySunday@9 - She is the Plague
#25 - vaughnnsyd4ever -
#26 - fivetoesonefoot -
#27 - Leslie - She is the Plague
#28 - Sari -
#29 - VaughnIsHot
#30 - rachievaughn - She is the Devil
#31 - dangerous agent -
#32 - ashqua
#33 - spy41
#34 - amy lynn
#35 - AliasEncyclopedia - She destroyed the dream relationship
#36 - HeatherLOVESAlias
#37 - Mountaineer101
#38 - sydneyvaughn2004
#39 - Charming Mel
#40 - inlovewithalias
#41 - LaurenHATER2006
#42 - amisha
#43 - vaughnandsyd4eva
#44 - Varya
#45 - sarkney*goodness
#46 - Alias Anna
#47 - noggi16
#48 - Aniela
#49 - meg_loves_Alias
#50 - The_Other_Sydney
#51 - vartalicious
#52 - SD6Agent24 - She doesn't deserve to breathe.
#53 - meg_loves_Alias
#54 - jacs29 - She is one lucky COW
#55 - VaughnIsHot
#56 - Galicdreamer
#57 - vartan-lova
#58 - raealias
#59 - cute_as_candy
#60 - pii_lena4ever - cos i hate her so much.
#61 - usa_moon - She's killing Sark´s character, she is very bad spy and I want her killed
#61 - The_Power_Of_Alias - She's the biggest double-crosser I've ever seen.
#62 - hannahb - cos she took Vaughn away from Sydney.
#63 - spy_girl21
#64 - neely
#65 - Sally
#66 - Alias_Addict47
#67 - TunerChic
#68 - Alias_Fan0202
#69 - Syd_Vaughn 4ver
#70 - Meagan
#71 - Alias Freak
#72 - Jinnie
#73 - Sabella
#74 - Vaughn's Baby Girl
#75 - Vaughnchik74
#76 - IluvSark
#77 - fridolina
#78 - phase272
#79 - Paris_Will_Legolas_ORLI
#80 - CoveDweller11
#81 - Bubbles
#83 - dancegirl
#85 - AliasFreak4747

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>**Credit given to November 13 for coming up with awesome title for Lauren</span> (y)
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Green given to Most Creative Death of Lauren Reed</span>
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Pink given for Idea/Usage of Lauren Dartboard</span>
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Orange given because Anti-Lauren inspired first post ever on AA</span>

As well as: The Ones Who Strongly Dislike Lauren aka The Haters-In-Waiting! :lol:

sugababyboo
alias_fan

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Official Smiley of Lauren Hatred: </span>

:o_O:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Preferred Smilies of Lauren Destruction:</span>

:boxing:
:compress:
🐟
:smash:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Official Pastime of Lauren Haters:</span>

post-27-1079323206.jpg

Bonus Points for Nailing Her in the Eyebrows -

A Big Huge Thanks to Azalea for coming up with the great idea, allowing us to use it's image, and come up with an excellent incentive for hitting our prime target! :D

*raises hand*

I'm in!!! oh i already am!! hehe

Just watched Full Disclosure again today and when i saw her with that sniper ------------i screamed out - THE b**** MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has caused the man i love most (after Brad Pitt) to become an irritating whiner who cannot make up his mind about anything. She can never be forgiven for this. I prefer her as evil but still hate the fact the charatcer exists at all.....therefore am going to request full allegiance to the AntoLauren Club where i expect to become co-president with you suzi!! heheh

And may my title be "The One Who Hates Lauren cos She Took Vaughn from Syd." :smiley:

True that Jems. I cannot stand what has happened to Vaughn this season. If JJ's mission was to have us hate Vaughn this season (as I heard somewhere) he has definitely accomplished that in my book.

Also, it is Lauren's fault we have the dreaded triangle of doom. When is her contract with the show up?

Didn't she sign up for 6 years? Or was it longer? It was longer than Jen's contract, I think.

I am definitely anti-Lauren. Because she destroyed Vaughn's character. And because her character does nothing for the show except mess it up and degrade it. <_<

how come we're one and two suzi LOL are we twins now!! LOL :smiley: :D :P joined forever in Lauren hateed!!!??? LMAO :lol: :D :lol:

LOL we are half-ies jems! 1/2 of number one equal in our hatred of lauren and the responsibility of leadership for the club:lol:

Yeah I definitely think not everyone is back yet... maybe they are waiting for it to be up permanantly? I'm sure more will come ^_^

aliasgirlie said:
didn't she sign up for 6 years? or was it longer? it was longer than jen's contract.

i am definitely anti-lauren. because she destroyed vaughn's character. and because her character does nothing for the show except mess it up and degrade it.
I'm pretty sure in an interview that Melissa said that she was signed on for the rest of the series like Jen. I remember this made me mad because this was when JJ had to decided to make Francie or Will guest stars but then he goes and signs someone up to become a series regular.

i feel sorry for her because everyone hates her, but she's such a bad actress :thud: and she's really just not adding to the show anymore. she's just a pitiful waste of space.

sugababyboo said:
aliasgirlie said:
didn't she sign up for 6 years? or was it longer? it was longer than jen's contract.

i am definitely anti-lauren. because she destroyed vaughn's character. and because her character does nothing for the show except mess it up and degrade it.
I'm pretty sure in an interview that Melissa said that she was signed on for the rest of the series like Jen. I remember this made me mad because this was when JJ had to decided to make Francie or Will guest stars but then he goes and signs someone up to become a series regular.
I know! That is such felgercarb! He had no idea how well she would be received (seeing how well that's going :rolleyes:) and now she's on contract! Gah!!!

BTW - Suga or alias_fan, if you would like a number... let me know ^_^

hmm - is it the 27th yet for my daily rant...erm no. Oh well, wot the hell a double dose never killed anyone right
I HATE LAUREN REED. <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> SHE MUST DIE!</span>

Hmmm, let's start a random poll within the thread -

Who would you like to see put an end to the felgercarb character known as Lauren Reed? Follow up question: How would you like to see it done? Be creative! The winner chosen by Jems and I will get a special title next to their name and rank :D

Back