Carl Is The Man

Where's Carl?

Carl Get In The House?

Seems that all Carl was the first 2 seasons, but in season 3 Carl's character has taken a huge step forward and is slowly becoming one of my favorite characters on the show. Obviously the world he has lived in has hardened him quite a bit and he's gone from a innocent young child into someone that accepts and understands how to act when the time comes. His handling of the new arrivals to the prison was a prime example of just that. Maybe it's just the cowboy hat, but I accept Carl to continue being awesome as the show progresses.

Carl has his annoying moments, but he seems to be adapting well to their new reality. Children persevere. I still dont like the little booger that much. lol

Where's Carl?

Carl Get In The House?

Seems that all Carl was the first 2 seasons, but in season 3 Carl's character has taken a huge step forward and is slowly becoming one of my favorite characters on the show. Obviously the world he has lived in has hardened him quite a bit and he's gone from a innocent young child into someone that accepts and understands how to act when the time comes. His handling of the new arrivals to the prison was a prime example of just that. Maybe it's just the cowboy hat, but I accept Carl to continue being awesome as the show progresses.
I also have to agree with what you say, he can be annoying at times, but he is definitely becoming a strong character.

Yeah Carl is growing up, but I won't forgive him for how he acted in the other seasons and how disrespectful he was to Lori, his own mother. I'd cling to my mother and father in a ZA. XD

Back