Deadly Assasination Squad

Ok, been thinking. We need to start an assasination squad.....to kill Lauren. Now, I know you are all thinking....'but wait, she's already dead' but let me tell you a little secret....methinks...she is NOT!! shocking isn't it. That is why I think everyone who wants to kill the little b*tch when she comes back to life should band together, get some training in...and think of ways to kill her again...that will bring as much pain as possible. Slightly sadistic I know...but we are dealing with the Spawn of Satan here....you have to go to extremes. I'm starting to think Lauren may be a bit like Jason Voorhees, unable to be killed. WE WILL CHANGE ALL THAT!!
Anyway...who's with me?

Recruits:
#1 dangerous_agent (me)
#2 cute as candy (Steph)
#3 TunerChic
#4 Joyie
#5 Patomac (Mac)
#6 vaughnandsyd4eva
#7 Jess
#8 inlovewithalias
#9 Alias_Addict47 (Brooke)
#10 Sabella
#11xxsaRkxx (X)
#12 MeganGarnerBristow (Meg)
#13 Paris_Will_Legolas_ORLI (Stephanie)
#14 m<o>j (Meg and Jai)
#15 Bubbles

if I have missed anyone of this sorry, but I think that is it....a few people posted random stuff so I don't know if they want to join...lol

methinks we do. The more people that can bring pain to her...the better. I implore you, haters of Lauren, to join our assasination squad and kill the b*tch once and for all.
That ought to do it!! lol. hee hee hee......we could write a fan fic...about killing Lauren. Like......Syd or Vaughn could hire someone....or The DAS (Deadly Assasination Squad) and they could just....kill her...make her suffer...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!! She'll regret the day she ever set eyes on Michael Vaughn!!! Never mess with S/V shippers!!

hahahaha, that is classic. Love it!!! Well, no need to write a fan fic now....unless we want to go into a lot more pain...hee hee! That fic....I'm gonna print it off and post it everywhere......yay!! Wow....I feel so much more happy now!!

lol! i've only read the first page of it...i'm gonna read the rest of the killings later!
it was one of those "saw this and thought of you" moments lol! ;)

no.....I am sad to say. My plans have been thwarted by.....HOMEWORK!! evil things! Hey, my friend has already stopped school for the summer hols! I've got another five weeks till our school stops!! that's evil!! evil i say!!
Methinks....that before we start the killing we need to get some more people.....which isn't working well. So...if that fails...we just train really really hard (in other words....talk a whole bunch about killing LR) and then just...kill her!! It's simple...but effective.! lol

your friend is so lucky!! half term definitely needs to be longer than one week lol! 5 weeks maybe six weeks until summer! :(

i think training really really hard is gonna be a lot easier lol! hopefully it will be very very very effective! ;)

thats the plan........effectiveness is the key. Cos when she leasts expects it...we will break into her apartment and snacth her up, take her to a disused POW camp in Serbia, lock her in a room that has no heating, no bed, no sink...only a thin blanket and maybe a bucket. Then we take her out.....and torture her until she dies, then bring her back to life and start the whole process again.

it's not my fault!! lol. I was born that way. I was meant to be doing Biology coursework (kill the person who thought Biology was a subject worth studying) and then I signed onto the internet...got bored quickly...and thought of that whole.....thing. Plus...I am a writer....my imagination gets the better of me sometimes!! lol. But yeah....I have way to much time on my hands......and I watch too much TV! lol

yeah!! god i hate osmosis!! Osmosis in bloody potato plugs! I don't care about osmosis in potato plugs!! Who needs that in real life anyway? And I have started my chemistry coursework....we are doing something with marble chips and hydrochloric acid....like measuring the rate of reaction or something and then increasing the molar each time.....it's so random and pointless..
Oh new way to make Lauren suffer. Pour acid over her!! hee hee.

lol!!
yep, done the chemistry as well! my friend mamage to break one of the gas burette things LOL! have you done physics stuff yet?
another torture method would be to make her do the coursework for us... ;)

hahaha!! yeah, it would be really bad since she has an obvious lack of brains!! lol. I haven't started Physics....I am dreading it though. The other day our teacher took out some rocks and made us sit at the back of the class while he talked about them cos they were 'radioactive' then he put them back in a small box, which went inside a huge safe that had the radioactive sign on it!! I couldn't stop laughing...the rocks were tiny!! lol.
The Cow will do our coursework for us!! I wouldn't wish that upon anyone but the Spawn of Satan!! ie her!!

Back