Drama Desperate Housewives

Just read this at Gay.com, about Ryan Carnes, the hunky gardener of "Desperate HouseWives", who is attracted to Bree's son ... :thud:

ryan5.jpg

When Ryan Carnes first arrived in Hollywood two years ago, he was just another good-looking kid from the Midwest looking for a break. Being offered a gay role that included a 17-minute gay sex scene in a very gay film would be a daunting prospect for any young straight actor, but Carnes gladly accepted the part of Marc in "Eating Out."

A year later, Carnes was cast in the small but significant role of hunky gardener Justin on the hottest new TV show of the year, "Desperate Housewives." What he didn't know was that the character was gay.

Just as "Eating Out" was hitting theaters, the "Housewives" episode in which Carnes and another male character share a passionate gay kiss hit the small screen.

The stars have aligned, and Ryan Carnes is suddenly a hot commodity in Hollywood: Fan sites and message boards devoted to him are suddenly popping up all over the Internet, and -- like the young Brad Pitt, to whom he is compared --Carnes has become the latest object of Hollywood's affection. Oh, and did we mention he's on "General Hospital" too?

nance said:
he's so hot. :mellow: like INSANELY HOT.

is he really gay or does he just play gay roles?
[post="1278882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nope, he is straight, playing gay characters ... ;)

good that no one has come on here to talk about what happened last night ... I haven't seen it yet ... so, thats very good ... ;)

saw it last night ... ;)

the eppy was awesome ... (y)

Bree makes melaugh like crazy ... she is awesome ...

Gabrielle is looking cool ... and that potty pushing was great :lol:

Rex's secret is out ... and Bree trying to bribe that lady visiting in prison ... was priceless ... :D

Then Susan and Edie in Paul's house ... OMG freaking cool ... :lol:

can't wait till the funeral next week ... :woot:

YES! That Andrew does need to learn respect! He spit at his mom... :( Aww and she said she still loved him. :blush:

I liked how Mrs. Solis died haha!! And at the begining when Mike was telling Susan how she should wait before taking the envelope.

Ahh the death woman's daughter was ummm cute. :lol:

Hmm I wonder if Gabrielle was making a good decision.

Damn, ABC really has finally picked good shows (you know besides Alias). I mean there's Lost, Grey's Anatomy, and of course, Desperate Housewives. And tonight's episode was great!! I loved it, as usual.

I'm finally starting to like Rex. He was really there for Bree when Andrew was spitting at her and kicking her. That boy is so screwed up. And the promo...:lol:

That deaf woman had some problems. I mean if your husband is being a jackass, wouldn't you want him gone? Especially the amount of jackass he was being. But go Lynette!! ^_^

Gaby really is a spoiled brat. She's really pretty, but the way she acts sometimes really annoys me.

And poor Susan, not knowing what to do with the envelope.

I can't wait for next week, once again!!

Did anybody notice that last night, when Andrew was watching TV when Bree came in and told him to take out the trash, he was watching Lost?? I thought that was hilarious. ABC is so in love with itself right now. As it should be. ^_^

I have a feeling Gabrielle is going to end up pregnant right when Carlos has to go off to prison. Because he's supposed to be there for 8 months, right? And remember when he was messing with her birth control? That means she'd have to deal with the pregnancy alone next season - that would be HILARIOUS television. I hope they do that....

Andrew was such a brat ... but seems next week his secret will be out ... cant wait to see how Bree is gonna handle it ... :woot:

Bree is such a great mother (y)

Gabrielle is waiting for the husband to go to jail so she can "win the lottery" ... she is such a money digging machine ... and she didn't even ask why ... she just needs the money ... :lol:

Gabrielle getting pregnant will be great ... since they show that John will be back with her ... so she won't know who the daddy is ... :thinking: or what will the husband think ... you know "being faithfull and all" ... can't wait for that one either ... :woot:

Lynette wants to help people, but she messes up ... just like normal ... :lol:

Susan ... Edie and that guy ... that was very nice to see how Susan asks Bree ... "no, you can't go out with him" ... and then she does, Edie sees them and tells the guy, "and you are fired" :lol:

Azy, I didn't realize Andrew was watching "Lost" ... great promotion ...

And then the ratings:

ABC won Sunday night ... take a look ...

Although ABC, as expected, led the Sunday troops courtesy of top-rated Desperate Housewives (Overnights: 16.7/24; Viewers: 24.39 million; A18-49: 10.7/25 at 9 p.m.), a real bonus for the network was Grey's Anatomy, which increased over last Sunday's already winning debut.

Grey's Anatomy averaged a 12.7/19 in the overnights, 18.23 million viewers and a 7.9/19 among adults 18-49 at 10 p.m. -- up 12 percent in the overnights, 1.98 million viewers and 10 percent among adults 18-49 from last Sunday (Overnights: 11.3/18; Viewers: 16.25 million; A18-49: 7.2/18 on March 27).

Retention out of Desperate Housewives of 76 percent in the overnights, 67 percent in viewers and 74 percent among adults 18-49 was also a considerable improvement over former time period occupant Boston Legal. How do you like that ABC? Another new hit drama!

Way to go ABC (y) (y)

From Yahoo!.com

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>'Housewives' Star Huffman Wins at Tribeca </span>

"Desperate Housewives" star Felicity Huffman won the best actress award at the Tribeca Film Festival Saturday for "Transamerica," in which she plays a preoperative transsexual woman on a cross-country road trip.

The Chinese feature film "Stolen Life" and the documentary "El Perro Negro: Stories From the Spanish Civil War" were among the other top winners.

Also honored at the awards ceremony were the best new filmmakers: Alicia Scherson, who won for the narrative feature "Play," and Jeff Zimbalist and Matt Mochary for the documentary "Favela Rising."

Director Li Shaohong's film "Stolen Life" ("Sheng Si Jie") follows a young woman who leaves home for college, only to be deceived by the man she falls in love with.

"El Perro Negro," from Hungarian director Peter Forgacs, is about Catalan industrialists who tell their own history through home movies.

The winners in the top four film categories each receive $25,000 prizes.

In the best-actor category, Cees Geel won for "Simon" from the Netherlands, about a gay man and a straight man who rekindle their friendship after many years.

Among the judges in Tribeca's fourth year were Sheryl Crow, Whoopi Goldberg and actor Michael Imperioli. More than 250 films were shown during the 13-day festival, which ends Sunday

Congratulations to Ms. Huffman ... (y) (y)

what a great episode sunday nite (y)

the intro on Susan being a bad mother ... letting the baby roll off the couch, leaving her alone, and letting her fall in the park ... just awesome (y) (y)

Gabrielle pregnant ... cool ... hopefully its Carlos' baby, but you never know ... :thinking:

Edie telling Paul about Susan ... then Susan's kitchen blowing up ... did Paul do it or did Zach??? Crazy family ... Paul and Zach ...

btw Mary Alice secret ... she took off with someone else's baby ... the mother was a drug addict ... and they moved to Wisteria Lane and changed her name from Angela to Mary Alice ... and Zach's name was changed from Dana ...

also ...
rumour has it that Zach is Mike's kid ... and that the chopped body in the trunk was from Zach's mom ... the same woman Mike was looking for when he came to Wisteria Lane ...

And finally, Susan goes to a Private Investigator ... and its the freaking same one that Paul hire to find out about who was black-mailing Mary Alice ... :thud:

my friend thinks that mary alice and angela are different people, that just look like :confused: but i'm skeptical about that one

lol the previews for the next ep look hilarious, i love how john freaks out when Gabby tells him shes preggers :lol:

I still have to watch the last 15 minutes of the show ... I think ... the last part I saw was Carlos being grabbed by the police man ... ;)

poor garderner ... but next week he really finds out the truth ... in the court-room ... :woot: