Dislike Vaughn?

Now, now ladies, it's getting a little too personal here. :P I believe the Rules of Engagement are no personal hits! :rolleyes: After all, Vartan has nothing to do with the writing of the show and it's the writers who've made him a wuss! :angelic:
It would be nice to have a "discussion" without :argue: A little more decorum is called for...before Charlie lands on you with both feet...

:cool:

Yes. Please:

1) No personal attacks on members. People are entitled to their opinions and if they don't come around to your way of thinking, you must agree to disagree rather than enter religious wars.

2) No attacks on actors. (So you don't like Mr Vartan's looks? A lot of the folks here disagree with you. This is an Alias fan site, so let's be respectful of the cast--all of the cast, not just your personal favorites.).

3) Back up statements with examples, not wishful thinking (for example: I would rather see Sydney with Sark; therefore Vaughn is a wuss).

Let's have a productive conversation, not infighting and spam.

Thank you.
-_-

(Not liking this added responsibility much . . . especially at this acrimonious time . . .)

Hey I respects Alias, just not Vaughn or Varten.
but since this is a vaughn threath I don't drag varten into it.
and cos this is a fan site I don't nag about Varten too much. every now I then I might post a remark but that's it.
I back my statements up most of the time, sometimes I don't see the need to repeat the reasons. and the only one making personal attacks is Corinne callings us sarkney's sheep and Swill's monkey's. then we're suddenly hypocrites cos we don't like vaughn. then we're closeminded.
we just defend ourselves. and every time I make peace with then I read some remark to my ship from mostly Corinne and I have to reply to that. so I'm willing ot have the agreement to disagree but I don't want her gossiping about me and my ship to others.

~Sabs

yeh you can do what u like, just not in front of S/Vs, cos its got a lot of ppl down. u can stay in your anti-vaughn thread, and i can stay in the anti-sark thread, altho i might reply in others, just not rude stuff.

yeh yeh woteva but like u just did dun talk about me. i know we've got our own lil differences, but i really dun care nemore and i'm not bothered to argue. so call it a day, and when i do drink another bottle of bacardi breezer, i may be up for it.

milo-
I can agree what you're saying. But, He is still really hot. I totally like weiss and marshall. At the first of the season i wanted sydney to go for Weiss cause he was so cute to her when Vaughn was being a ***.

I can't wait till' marshall's a daddy!!!

lol. yep Vuaghn's hot but dun post it here u'll start an arguement. look thru all the pages in nearly every thread, and you'll see what i'm talking bout.

Back