Do you watch the cooking shows ?

Sophie

in love
Does it help you ? Do you have more ideas after, or do you just follow what they say ?

I watch sometimes and I like it (when it's desserts !! :P )
Nigella Lawson is really good, and I also like The Naked chef with Jamie Oliver, I watch others but those are my fav ! :D

Websites :
Nigella Lawson

Jamie Oliver

nance said:
My faves is emeril lagasse! "Pow" "kick it up another knotch!" :lol: ^_^
I don't know her (is it her ?? :thinking: )

I can only watch those shows when I'm at father (he has satellite and my mom doesn't), so it's not often, and when I'm there I'm not always on the cooking channel (more on MTV !! :lol:smiley:

I used to watch Emeril and The Naked chef with Jamie Olivera lot over the summer when I was bored, but now I just dont have much time to watch TV.

i love food tv, i always watch food channel

emeril, iron chef, naked chef,ect ect... tons of it, only show i don't watch is that british lady, dont' remember her name, brunette lady.

good eats, is the best food show, very interesting :smiley:

and that chochlate dude, forget his name

OMGOSH i love the food channel i cook alot. lol i wanna go to culinary skewl! hahaha i like rachel ray and martha stewart and that lady on barefoot contessa i think her name is ina something. idk. i like emeril too hes kewl!

~lauren vartan

AlohaSpy said:
I watch Nigella, but I never make anything she makes. She just makes me hungry, so then I eat whatever's in the cupboard.
I know those shows make me want to eat too :lol:

I occasionally watch cooking shows when my mom is watching. She watches Food Network alot, mostly Emeril and Marta. Theres' this one Italian chick who's skinny but hot. I could watch her cook all day....

Back