ER Forum

i did! and i lurve that song! it's damien rice. "cold water." his entire cd "o" is positively great! ^_^

okay...so. who is mad that they advertised next week's episode as the one that was supposed to be aired last night? *raises hand* who is very upset ray quit the hospital then got kicked out of his band? *raises hand* who is glad that even though ray quit the hospital, he was in scenes from the next? ( ^_^ ) *raises hand* who knew abby was going to keep the baby the entire way through? *raises hand* who liked the way they did the flashbacks to show how she came to her decision? *raises hand* who would be okay with the luka/abby thing or the baby but not okay with both? *raises hand*

wow. that was a lot of hand-raising. but really, the only important thing in that paragraph is the last one. i liked luka/abby. *hides from leslie* i did. i liked the way they did it. i think it could work. but i don't like the baby thing with the luka/abby thing. however, if it was just the baby thing, like she happened to get pregnant somehow, i'd probably be okay with it. *hides from leslie once more* :P
so luka was a dick to neela, but he ended up being good to the girl patient, so i forgave him. after all, he is really cute!

m-c

okay...so. who is mad that they advertised next week's episode as the one that was supposed to be aired last night? *raises hand*
^ omg YES. I was WONDERING about that! I mean, I didn't watch it, but people told me the whole "Gallant's shocker" thing hadn't aired, and I was like WTF!

i liked luka/abby. *hides from leslie*
You BETTA run! :run: Grosssssssss. :puke: And the pregnancy! m-c! I'm shocked. :P ;)

*shudder* Yeah I just knew I couldn't stomach last night's ep after I heard the spoilers about it. I probably would have bawled through the whole thing... But anyway. I just hope the whole "should she keep it" felgercarb is over now and they can go back to our regularly scheduled programming. -_-

P.S. I LOVE Cold Water. Good song.

i figure she can't have a miscarriage, because luka can't lose every single dang one of his children. but i really don't want them to have a baby together. like i really don't want it. i'm okay with them being together. or i'm okay with the baby. not both.

m-c

well i figure she can't lose it now. luka can't just keep losing children. but i really don't want them to have a baby. like i really don't want them to have a baby together. them together i can handle. or abby with a baby. i'm not sure which i'd prefer, but that's not the point. point is: baby or luka. not both.

m-c

i miss jake!!! *sobs*

so in the middle of the ep my mom just says "she's manic" about abby. we're really hoping not. that would be wretched.
rock on for ray being cool. i laughed out loud at the convo with weaver "um i'm not in a band." and even though zoe is rather :puke: ray rocks. :P
otherwise the ep was meh. *shrugs*
too tired to really think about it...

m-c

I liked the scenes with Ray and Zoe, and with Neela and Gallant. Also the Morris scenes were funny hehe. ^_^ I'm so glad he "got the girl" at the end. I flipped to Beauty and the Geek during the Luby scenes. :puke:

yeah, morris was funny. really don't like neela/gallant though. *twitches*
but come on. i know you don't like luby, but i love luka and i love abby. so i can deal. my favourite line of the night: "luka, every woman who works in the hospital knows who you are, trust me." oohhh yeah. :naughty:

m-c

Well, neither do I but I liked their scenes because it shows the growing rift between them. ;) Am I bad or what? :D

See, I don't love Luka. I love Abby. And I think she deserves better and I am still WTFing about characterization.

What I want to know? How the frick does SAM feel now that about a MONTH after they broke up from a year or so relationship, he's having a BABY with a completely different woman?!?!

And how does Jake feel? :cry:

i never even thought of sam :Ponders: things between them were just so bad at the end that i hated it. all angsty and yuck. i loved them at the beginning though.
yeah, i'd definitely prefer luka with sam and abby with jake. :( *pouts*

m-c

I used to watch ER all the time, but then I kinda just stopped watching it all together. I don't know why, but I just did. Anyway, I heard that James Woods was going to be a guest star, and his performance was said to possibly be award-winning. So, after I heard about it, I decided to watch the episode, which aired today, and I was very impressed with his acting.

What did you guys think?

I heard it would be good -- acting-wise, I mean. I skipped it, tho. I don't really like the outside-character-with-the-fatal-disease shows. I need the recurring characters. ;) Especially Neela/Ray. Mostly Neela/Ray. :lol:

it wasn't good in the sense of furthering the show and the characters, but it was an amazing episode. just :jawdrop: amazing. les, you should def watch it. it makes me like abby, and there's no abby/luka, so that's good too. :P

m-c

^ Hm that is good. Actually, my DAD of all people told me I should see it, so I guess I'll be d/ling it. ^_^

morris loves albright! :lol: i just adored that "you're so pregant?" "so you're in love with albright!" thing. i laughed out loud.
i have a new big crush on someone, aka i've become a giant sap. so i'm trying to reserve judgement on luka/abby until i'm out of the giant sap mode. because you can show me a hallmark commercial and i'll think it's adorable. :P
i like how carter was in it for half a second. :rolleyes: absurd.

m-c