EVERWOOD HATERS CLUB

I watched it twice, and both times it was very cry-scream-pout, if you know what i mean! It seems like nothing good ever happens on that show!! How depressing.... :rolleyes:

LMAO!! Umm...nothin is wrong with Full House! Well, I wouldn't know since I haven't seen it in many years, but last time I saw it, it reminds me of Everwood. :lol: wasn't how I wanted to type it out, but I think if you work your foot to the bone, you'll figure out what I mean

OOO IM JOINING!!!! I HATE EVERWOOD SO MUCH!!! LMAO YOU should ask my friends, it gets pretty scary sometimes....

My sig on SD-1 is: Unfortunatly, there are new Everwoods again. Why the WB wastes valuable TV time on that horrible show is beyond me.

Why doesn't ALIAS get shown twice a week? WHY?

And my sig on my site says: Why is there Everwood? Why is there death? Why is there Everwood?

:wonders if anyone gets that:

duh! im still don't believe that they put it on twice a week grrrrrrrrr. why can't they put something good on instead. i hope they cancel it, but for some reason it gets good ratings and it doesn't sound like it will be canceled. i wish they canceled it, then life wopuld be nearly perfect (jk jk!)

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LMAO!! heehee, I think almost everyone knows of your hatred for Everwood :lol: I'm surprised you never joined earlier
I didn't know it existed! Trust me, I saw the recent posts thing on the portal, and I didn't :wander: I :ran: Which no one gets... I don't think...

And it would make better if it was cancelled! Can someone tell me how BIRDS OF PREY was cancelled, but THAT SHOW LIVES ON!!!

I mean, 7th heaven was bad enough. this is just a copy of it.

Back