~Fighting for Love~

Scialet

Cadet
A/N: okies so yep another fic :rolleyes: I'll stop there lol no new one then.
I was working :drive: and I heard a song and just had an idea...so yeah...

Summary: *scratches head* uum idk :blink: I can't tell you it'll ruin everything :rolleyes:

Rating: not rated :thinking:

Disclamer: I do not own anything....nada....rien du tout 🇳🇴

So yeah please let me know what you think, be honest, if you hate it tell me, I take it all 🍅
but please let a lil review...just to lemme know...ya know? :o_O:

Ooh and yep a huuuudge thanks to the cwazee Laur who's the official :beta: here :hug: Thankies hun!!! :smooch: :love:

Love. Everyone’s life hovers around love. Ask anyone, anywhere on Earth. The one who tells you that he doesn’t want love, or he doesn’t need love, is lying. Even
if it’s the greatest source of pain, you still want love, if not need it. You need to be loved.

When you see a couple, you think, ‘they’re made for each other’ and you secretly hope that one day, you will find the same love, pure and genuine. Sometimes you cross the path of two people, and you immediately feel it. They belong to each other.

But even if love is beautiful, mind blowing and breath taking, it is also what
made you suffer the most in your life. Who never has had their heart broken once? Who never believed that *this* special person was the one?

Love is fragile, more fragile than porcelain or crystal. Love is the strongest feeling but also the more precarious. You have to look after it, to cherish it, and above all never take it for granted. If you lose that special someone, it’s worse than anything that you have ever experienced. It’s worse than physical pain, much worse. Sometimes you even wish you were dead, so you couldn’t feel anymore.

Love is a bomb on a time delay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chap 1​

Sydney and Vaughn were in love. They were made for each other, everyone who saw them could tell, even Irina, who never even saw them together. She saw the way they talked about each other, the sparkles in their eyes. It told her everything that she needed to know.

She was glad that her daughter had finally found happiness. She deserved it after everything she’s been through. Michael Vaughn seemed to be the perfect man for her.

They have been friends for almost two years. At least, they appeared to be friends. But even if they couldn’t express their feelings, they loved each other already, and waited for the right moment to live their love publicly.

The day finally came when they were free to show to the world how much they loved each other. Free to do all of the things they’ve dreamt about for so many months. They were free to love.

They didn’t take things slow; they had already waited too long. He spent almost every night at her house. It was like if they’ve been a couple forever

Each of them felt incredibly comfortable with the other. There were no awkward silences, no fights, and they were very passionate.

Things were more and more serious as the days passed. They couldn’t imagine their life without the other. It was natural. They were meant to love each other.

Their life was complicated. They were two spies who were sent regularly on deadly missions. Their love was stronger than anything. Each free minute they had, they
spent it in each other’s arms.

While Sydney was talking with her dad after a tough mission, he felt they needed to go away. To get way from the crazy world they lived in, away from their job, away from all of the CIA’s missions. Just relax for a few days. Not worrying about saving the world; just their happiness.

They were supposed to be going to the mission debriefing, but Sydney was too exhausted, both physically and emotionally. She had told him she wanted to go back to the Rotunda, but instead of driving there he simply brought her back home, where she could take a hot bubble bath and relax.

He stopped at the front of her place and turned the engine off. Sydney undid her seat belt and turned to Vaughn, then looked down.

“Sloane's got the device and my mother, she--” Vaughn stopped her by taking her chin in his hand. It was time to think about something else than work.

“Another day.” She smiled thankful to have him with her. He always knew what to say to make her feel better. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips before continuing, “So I did it.” He looked at her, waiting for her reaction.

“Did what?”

“I booked the hotel.” They talked some days earlier about going on vacation, and he promised her they would go away as soon as they could. It was finally time.

“No you didn't.” She couldn’t believe it, and the grin on his face was growing by the second.

“Yes I did.”

“You did?”

“Mmhm.” She smiled a smile that soon became a grin.

“Santa Barbara.” Those two words already sounded like heaven. The beach, sun, and nothing to do but walking hand in hand down the streets, midnight swims and going to the zoo.

“Three nights starting tonight, I mean, it was probably the greatest phone call I've ever made.” He was so happy he could make her smile. She looked awfully stressed some minutes ago, and now she was grinning at him, the sparkles back in her eyes.

“Well, you're a genius.” She approached him to thank him properly.

“Thank you.” he replied against her lips. He wanted to stay like that forever, kissing a smiling Sydney. But he wanted more than anything to get rid of work so they could finally escape for a few days.

“So after the debrief, I'll come and pick you up. “

“ Okay.” She gave him a last smile and walked out of the car, blowing him a kiss before opening the door and entering her apartment. Vaughn smiled heavenly, starting the engine again and driving back to the Rotunda. His bag was already in his trunk with an empty spot next to it waiting for Syd’s. It was going to be their first vacation together, and it was going to be unforgettable.

Sci :watsup:

I really really loved that.
I loved the little bit at the beginning before the chapter, it's so true.
Can i please be on the pm list for this???

Ooooooo.... is this for the contest?

Anyho I'm in love with it already, is there going to be an evil francie moment in a minuite or do we get to see santa Barbara?

If you ever need a sub-beta you know I'm willing and efficent...

I have 19 PMs in my inbox apparently but when I saw this as a new topic by you on the first page I thought I had to come read- and I was write.

You wonderful little ⭐

This is great! Are you still going to make her disappear for 2 years? I hope not! I hope that they actually make it to Santa Barbara!

Add me to the PM list! Thanks!

Megan

pm me.
and can i please be the first addict? :angelic:
i waaant mooooooooooorrree! :D

i'll review ith lovely colors and quotes tomorrow... right now i'm :yawn:

~stephy :angelnot:

Loved it.. Can't wait for more. Not gonna make us suffer through Lauren again tho are you???

Thanks for the PM. Please keep em coming.

:happydance:

You know I love it, Sci!!! This is NOWHERE NEAR crappy, ok? So don't even say it ^_^

:D I'm glad you posted it today!!!

Np for betaing. I'm happy to get to see the chappies early 'cause I KNOW you are going to do something evil...

😆 *dances around* I know what happens!

Ok I will when I read chap 2 *runs off to read*

Later!

xO laur

aww this started off great... can i get a PM please?... im glad to see how it will develop... hopefully she wont go missing yet again... lol... update soon...

((Sweet Dreams)) :boxing:

I like the start, but I find myself hoping that she actually does get to Santa Barbara with Michael in this story. I hope Lauren and the covenant aren't involved in this one. Please continue to PM me. Thanks.

Back