Forbidden

SkyGirl5

Cadet
no comments about my insanity please!
:P

Anyway yeah... ya'll know what happened
"Well for starters my name isn't Michael Vaughn...." *CRASH* :jawdrop: :wtf: :thud:

ok this is what might happen... who knows ;) :angelnot:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FORBIDDEN</span>

Chapter 1
“Sydney! Syd stop, wait!” Vaughn called after her. Sydney didn’t pay attention, she just kept walking. “Syd please, I can’t walk that fast.” He groaned as he hobbled on his crutches.
“What do you want Vaughn!” Sydney demanded. “Oh I’m sorry, I mean person I used to know as ‘Vaughn’!”
“Syd....” He sighed. “If you’d just let me...”
“NO!” She said. “I can’t even look at you. Everything has been lies; everything!”
“No it hasn’t Sydney.” He assured her.
“Really? Hasn’t it? Well how the hell am I supposed to tell what’s been a lie and what’s real?”
“This is real.” Vaughn said as he stopped right in front of her.
“What?” She hissed.
“This.” He said as he brought his lips to hers. She paused for only a second before stepping back and slapping him across the cheek.
“Don’t.”
“My love for you is real Syd, I love you and you love me.” Vaughn said.
Sydney just shook her head, Vaughn could see the tears her in her eyes. “How can I love you if I don’t even know you?”
“Syd.”
“Just stop. Just take back your stupid ring. We’re through.” She screamed as she wrenched her engagement ring from her left hand and tossed it at him where it bounced off his chest and fell to the floor. Then she walked away.

Vaughn just stood there, hanging his head. In one instant, with that one simple gesture she had shattered the only thing in him that hadn’t been broken; his heart.

~*~

**Two Weeks Earlier**
As Sydney sat on the plane, the gentle hum and whoosh of the air lulling her to sleep, she tried to think about the past twelve hours of her life and had no idea what had happened. Twelve hours earlier she was in a car with Vaughn, they were going to Santa Barbara for a weekend getaway three years in the making. Hell, they were even talking about eloping then and there. But then, something she never thought could have ever happen happened and it had hit her like a truck, knocking the wind out of her and causing her to fall flat on her back.

“I love you Syd, and that’s why I have to tell you something just so there are no secrets between us.” Vaughn sighed as he looked to her briefly but still kept his eyes on the road.
Sydney smiled as she reached over and ran her fingers through his hair. “Well whatever it is I can handle it; just don’t tell me you’re a bad guy.” She said, half teasing. Vaughn didn’t say a word. Sydney’s heart sank to the pit of her stomach. “You’re not a bad guy, are you?”
Vaughn sighed. “Well I guess that depends on who you ask.”
Sydney wrenched her hand off of him and pulled it close to her. “Vaughn?”
“It’s from a long time ago, before we met. Actually it’s the reason we met. It’s no accident that I was the one you came to when you walked into the CIA with your story about SD-6.” He told her.
Sydney was now shocked, horrified and infuriated. “Wait, I don’t understand. Vaughn, what are you telling me?”
“Well for starters,” He began, glancing at her. “My name isn’t Michael Vaughn...”
Sydney just looked at him in horror. Then she saw it; the car barreling towards them. She wanted to scream; she wanted to cry out but no sound came and then... the crash.

Sirens. Flashing lights. Clouded voices. Frantic screaming. Bright lights. Doctors talking to her.

That’s what Sydney remembered of those next few hours. But really, all she could think about was the fact that the man that she loved, the man that she trusted above all else, the man that she thought would never, ever hurt her and love her until the day she died had betrayed her. He had betrayed her like all the others and now she was alone.

:coolio:

i'm FIRST!

wow i've NEVER BEEN FIRST BEFORE!

WOOOOOW!

ok, now i'll go read it :smiley:

beth! 🍦

"Well for starters my name isn't Michael Vaughn...." *CRASH*  

ok this is what might happen... who knows 
ooooh very good starting point for a story! YAY! :jump: make it happy, pleaaaaaaase janet? it was just a dream! or maybe a joke! it was april fool's day, you know ^_^

“Sydney! Syd stop, wait!” Vaughn called after her. Sydney didn’t pay attention, she just kept walking. “Syd please, I can’t walk that fast.” He groaned as he hobbled on his crutches.
uh-oh! :thinking: syd's MAD AT POOR VAUGHN! well...'vaughn' maybe...but still!

“What do you want Vaughn!” Sydney demanded. “Oh I’m sorry, I mean person I used to know as ‘Vaughn’!”
“Syd....” He sighed. “If you’d just let me...”
“NO!” She said. “I can’t even look at you. Everything has been lies; everything!”
“No it hasn’t Sydney.” He assured her.
“Really? Hasn’t it? Well how the hell am I supposed to tell what’s been a lie and what’s real?”
“What?” She hissed.
“This.” He said as he brought his lips to hers. She paused for only a second before stepping back and slapping him across the cheek.
“Don’t.”
ouch. it's so hard to read them arguing! i'm so sad for vaughn :depressed: well, and syd i guess.

this reminds me of dixon!!!!!!! like with diane when he goes that his love for her and their kids are real! :D

“Just stop. Just take back your stupid ring. We’re through.” She screamed as she wrenched her engagement ring from her left hand and tossed it at him where it bounced off his chest and fell to the floor. Then she walked away.

Vaughn just stood there, hanging his head. In one instant, with that one simple gesture she had shattered the only thing in him that hadn’t been broken; his heart.
NOOOOOOOO SYD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww, poor vaughnie. :console: WAIT IF HE'S NOT VAUGHN, WHAT DO I CALL HIM? hmm...i went to rhymezone to see if i could find a rhyme like they did with sloane/clone...but all i found were LAWN, FAWN, BRAWN, SWAN, GONE, YAWN.

not working. 🇳🇴

**Two Weeks Earlier**
wait, they had that confrontation two weeks after the crash? then where were they for two weeks? :confused:

“I love you Syd, and that’s why I have to tell you something just so there are no secrets between us.” Vaughn sighed as he looked to her briefly but still kept his eyes on the road.
Sydney smiled as she reached over and ran her fingers through his hair. “Well whatever it is I can handle it; just don’t tell me you’re a bad guy.” She said, half teasing. Vaughn didn’t say a word. Sydney’s heart sank to the pit of her stomach. “You’re not a bad guy, are you?”
Vaughn sighed. “Well I guess that depends on who you ask.”
Sydney wrenched her hand off of him and pulled it close to her. “Vaughn?”
“It’s from a long time ago, before we met. Actually it’s the reason we met. It’s no accident that I was the one you came to when you walked into the CIA with your story about SD-6.” He told her.
Sydney was now shocked, horrified and infuriated. “Wait, I don’t understand. Vaughn, what are you telling me?”
“Well for starters,” He began, glancing at her. “My name isn’t Michael Vaughn...”
Sydney just looked at him in horror. Then she saw it; the car barreling towards them. She wanted to scream; she wanted to cry out but no sound came and then... the crash.
yay from the ep! you did a good job of putting it into written words (like with expression...?) awwww no now i'm just being confusing :( but :smiley: because you did a good job!

Sirens. Flashing lights. Clouded voices. Frantic screaming. Bright lights. Doctors talking to her.

That’s what Sydney remembered of those next few hours. But really, all she could think about was the fact that the man that she loved, the man that she trusted above all else, the man that she thought would never, ever hurt her and love her until the day she died had betrayed her. He had betrayed her like all the others and now she was alone.
NO SHE IS NOT ALONE SHE HAS VAUGHN/GONE/FAWN/LAWN/BRAWN/SWAN/YAWN

start a PM list and PUT ME ON IT!

and i'll be first on it???????? maybe??? WOW THAT IS SO COOL. i am so proud of myself :smiley:

beth! 🍦

oh, and i beat the pm! cool!

wow...I hope they'll wtill end up together because with this beginnin...

I'm curious to see where you're going with this storyline

Please keep PM me :smiley:

SkyGirl5 said:
:zipped:

"Well for starters my name isn't Michael Vaughn...." *CRASH* :jawdrop: :wtf: :thud:
i love your smileys. that best explains our reactions...

mine was: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JJ???? ARRRGGGHHHH!!! my brother just laughed at me. :lol:

“What?” She hissed.
“This.” He said as he brought his lips to hers.  She paused for only a second before stepping back and slapping him across the cheek.
nice! i love the slapping. makes michael's cheek flush. all cute!

awwww.... now im confused. im mad at vaughn. and now i like him. :wtf:

Sydney just shook her head, Vaughn could see the tears her in her eyes.  “How can I love you if I don’t even know you?”
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PERFECT!</span>

Vaughn just stood there, hanging his head.  In one instant, with that one simple gesture she had shattered the only thing in him that hadn’t been broken; his heart.
now this is what i call a BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN PARAGRAPH, sentence, line, whatever. (y) (y) two thumbs up girl! everything BUT his heart. you gotta love this!!!

Sirens.  Flashing lights.  Clouded voices.  Frantic screaming.  Bright lights.  Doctors talking to her.
now, i imagine this right now. *closes eyes* i hate it we have to wait for months to know what the hell happened... tssss...

But really, all she could think about was the fact that the man that she loved, the man that she trusted above all else, the man that she thought would never, ever hurt her and love her until the day she died had betrayed her.  He had betrayed her like all the others and now she was alone.
[post="1372662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well, he really didnt betray her that much. just a little! :lol: for lying. if i were her, unless he gives a VERY good reason, ill be mad. but its how sweet and cute he is.. thats why i cant be mad.. :lol: or maybe, sydney is just trying to be all distant and then misses michael, and then accepts his apology and they live happily ever after. muhahaha!

janet, is this a one parter? you gonna continue it??? PLEASE DO.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PM ME!</span> if you do continue.

thankies muchies!

this is awsome!!!! i would very much like to stay in this pm list . i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: . pleease update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 th epm :D :D :D :D ,

nanda

Okay, Janet, I'm counting on the fact that you are a devoted S/V fan like I am and that you will make everything okay. (I'm still in denial about the finale!)

Please keep me on the PM list. In fact, you should just keep me on the PM list for all of your future fics because you know how much I enjoy all of them!

:thinking: Ummm, what insanity? ;)

Yay
Janet
I am so glad you wrote abuot this
I can see it giong that way, unfortunatly
The angst will be back on Alias
And I really liked the fluff too!
Thanks for the PM
Keep mke on thie list too!
Update again soon please!

Back