Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='don't_frost_the_pie_47' date='Sep 4 2004, 07:28 PM']I just hope they get back together. Actually I hope I wake up tomorrow morning and all of this Gartan spilt stuff will be just a bad dream.
[post="988508"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

me too. i actually had a dream that i was like a photographer and i was just walking around and i found them walking together in their sunglasses and hats. ( im guessing i had an internship like 2 years foward in time) im guessing i was around 16 at the time of my dream. ok well anyways.. i was like what are you guys doing together i thought you guys broke up 2 years ago. and they were all no we didnt we actually got married 2 years ago, and i was like then what was with the jj and greg saying you guys broke up? and she said that it was soo the paparazzi would stop harrasing them and trying to take pictures of them together. and i was all ohhh smart and then i asked for a picture and they were all sure. and then i said soemthing about the 7th season of alias (weird).

when i woke up i was thinking about how maybe this might be a motive of why they had greg and jj talk about them.

brenda

Yes. I vote BAD DREAM!
BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!BAD DREAM!

Juliana said:
I don't how to explain but I feel more sorry for Michael already.
[post="988543"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I feel for Michael too! You knew he was absolutely head over heels in love with Jennifer. Every single word he spoke about her made it abundently clear...."I would not trade dating Jennifer for anything".....or "put Jennifer Garner at the top of that list" when Sports Illustrated interviewed him. I'm not saying that I feel less for Jennifer, but Micheal was much more open about his feelings for her. He truly let us know the depth of his love for Jennifer.

Leslie

I always thought MV and JG would be together for a long time. Didn't MV date the actress Shannon or something? I think it was like 10 years.

But, she would have to be insane to want to start a bennifer part deux...
She would have to be insane to give up MV for bennifer part duex....I don't believe the Affleck felgercarb anyway, you know the media would be all over that one. Talk about stalking, they'd be doing anything to get a pic of the two of them together just to prove their previous stories right. Blah! I can't picture Jen with Affleck anyway.... :thinking:

I guess I'll stay confused about this until someone reputable clears it up for me. I go back to the question where is Jen living and why aren't any of the tabloids interested in that little fact?

sts1398 said:
She would have to be insane to give up MV for bennifer part duex....I don't believe the Affleck felgercarb anyway, you know the media would be all over that one. Talk about stalking, they'd be doing anything to get a pic of the two of them together just to prove their previous stories right. Blah! I can't picture Jen with Affleck anyway.... :thinking:

I guess I'll stay confused about this until someone reputable clears it up for me. I go back to the question where is Jen living and why aren't any of the tabloids interested in that little fact?
[post="988629"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They aren't interested cuz it's not "news" right now. As far as I'm concerned they are together. There is way too much evidence they are, and none they aren't. I think it's just a rumor run rampant.....

Yeah, I agree with ya guys. I would be pretty upset if she ran off with Affleck...of course, it's her life.

Ever since I came to this thread, I've been more of a fan than ever. I've been having dreams too that they split up, then like two days they're all like "I miss you!" and then they get together again. If only life was scripted like Alias. :lol:

i dont like affleck, i honestly never thought theyed break up. dont_frost_the _pie_47 the quote bout jen from mv was so cute! on ur siggy! i dont think they split guys

SarahBear said:
i dont like affleck, i honestly never thought theyed break up. dont_frost_the _pie_47  the quote bout jen from mv was so cute! on ur siggy! i dont think they split guys
[post="988731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah. I really love that quote.:smiley:
I don't like Affleck either. He supossedly has a drinking and gambling problem. I don't want to be mean, but that's not the kind of guy that Jen should ever be with. Gosh I hope Jen and Michael are still together. If they did actually brake up I hope they come to their senses. They are perfect for each other. This whole thing just seems strange. I mean just weeks before they did interviews where they seemed perfectly fine and still in love. What could have happened?!

And this is kind of OT. But one of my friends is a Kelly Clarkson fan and they have this really cool website where Kelly's best friend answers all of their questions about her. She's a reliable source and I wish we had something like that for Michael and Jen since they are kinda of unwilling to share what's going on. That way we could finally clear this whole splitsville thing up for good.

lol, yeah, they have that at the Hilary Duff official website too. *pukes*

Now I can't picture Jen or Michael without anyone else. They're too perfect. I'd be heartbroken if we found out in a couple of months that she's dating Affleck or...someone else. If this thing's for real, my best bet is that she's gonna go after Affleck :(

I'd hate for her to go after Affleck!!! That would be horrible! I hate to say it but IF that happened it would really show Jen's true character. Not to be mean but right after SF she went for MV. If she went for Affleck there would seem to be a pattern developing. But hey I don't think that is gonna happen. I refuse to believe that JG and MV are over just like that. They belong together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back