GILMORE GIRLS SPOILERS

I'm not sure how accurate this information...so read at your own will. There are no distinct transcripts on the web for gilmore girls as far as I can tell, at least not like there are for Charmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From here....

This year, Lorelai and Rory find their dreams within reach... well, almost. Rory's finally arrived at the Ivy League, but finds her new status attracts a lot of attention from her grandparents. She will begin to get a taste of just why her mother ran away from home those many years ago. Lorelai is about to realize her lifelong dream of owning her own country inn. In the meantime, food still needs to be put on the table and bills need to be paid, so Lorelai takes on a number of odd jobs, with an emphasis on the word "odd." But the new season's biggest surprise comes with an unexpected romance that will once again test Lorelai's loyalty - and patience - for her parents.

A lot of things will change next season. Lorelai and Sookie are finally going to open up their own inn together. Sookie is having a baby with Jackson. The young people, Rory, Paris, Lane and Dean, are all going to college. Rory will got to Yale so that she still is close to home. If she is going to live in a dorm or in Stars Hollow has not been decided. Lane will go to a Christian college.

It is not yet yet known one way or the other whether or not Jess will return to Stars Hollow and Gilmore Girls now that his spin-off has been cancelled. It is known, however, that Milo Ventimiglia is no longer under contract with Gilmore Girls or the WB.

Season Three was Dean's last season as a regular on Gilmore Girls, although he will be appearing once or twice in the future, as a guest star.

Dave will be back for at least one episode to wrap up loose ends.

They have cast a new love interest for Lorelai for season four who will essentially be a series regular, meaning they'll actually be developing the relationship and sticking with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm posting more after this, because I originally had a bunch of spoilers/rumors all in one post and it was confusing. lol. :lol: So more to come in a few minutes!!! :D

From here....

Guess who's going to be Rory's roommate at Yale?
Paris! </span> not much of a surprise but still good to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Highlight the blank space to see the spoiler! I think a few people probly espected it, but it's still cool ^_^!

First part from here.... and Second part from here....

I saw a teaser for the new season of Gilmore Girls. In it <spoiler>Lorelai asked Luke if something special happened on the cruise. He told her, "We got married."<spoiler>

The person who says the first part (highlight blank space to see the spoiler) asks what happens after it, Someone replied with...

<spolier> Luke and Nicole divorce in the first or second episode. <spolier>

Woohoo GG spoilers!! I've got a load of them... from here. I love this website, btw... check it out!

From the first ep of the season:
- Well, we all know that Adam Brody, who played Dave on GG, is now on the OC, so Lane informs Rory that he moved to Cali (haha nice coincidence, right?) but they're still together.

- Luke and Nicole (that lawyer) got married on the cruise, he informs Lorelei, but they realized their mistake, so they're getting divorced.

From the second ep:
- Paris (Rory's roommate, as mentioned before), hires a "life coach"... she's psycho. She and Rory are roommates at the "life coach"'s recommendation... Paris actually requested this!

- Lorelei borrows Luke's truck to bring Rory's stuff to Yale. Most of the ep takes place at Yale... we meet some dorm girls.

- Luke has to deal with lawyers from Nicole's firm who want to know what he wants out of the divorce... which is nothing.

From the third ep:
- Lorelei and Sookie cater a party.

- There's a new guy named Stuart for Lorelei introduced in this ep. He's the son of a friend of Richard's, and wants to go into business with Richard to screw Stuart's dad.

- General, but there are cute scenes of Sookie insecure about being a mom, and Lorelei reassuring her.

- Rory has a third roommate named Janet, who is athletic.

- Rory finds a guy sleeping in the hallway on her dorm floor after a crazy dorm party on the floor. He's naked. She had run into him earlier too. Not sure who this guy will be exactly. His name is Marty though.

General spoilers...
- Rory will be getting a lot of attention from Emily and Richard, and she begins to understand why Lorelei ran away from them.

- To make money, Lorelei takes a lot of odd jobs. Like, really odd jobs.

- Dave will be back in an episode at some point to tie up his storyline with Lane.

- Rumors about Dean and Jess... Dean probably for like 1 or 2 eps, depending on Jared Padalecki's schedule. Not so sure about Jess. This site says Jess will return, but Watch with Kristin says no.

<Spoilers below> Episode 1 Season 4, Ballrooms and Biscotti (Airing 9-23-03)

From here....

The season starts when the girls get back from the europe trip. they stayed longer than they meant to and are in a rush to get Rory ready for yale. Luke is being cagey about his trip with Nicole, for good reason.
Lane informs Rory that Dave has moved to california, but they are still together. She is going to the christian school. The soda shop opens. Emily is mad when Lorelai doesn't come to dinner because she's busy getting things rory needs for school (she leaves the next day) and ends up keeping Rory at her house till very late, depriving Lorelai of their last night plans. when Lorelai asks Luke if he proposed to Nicole, luke admits that he did, and they got married on the boat but then realized they made a mistake and are getting divorced.

Dave isn't in the episode, Lane just refers to him. Lorelai ends up with Rory at the grandparents, but it's not what they were planning.

<Spoilers below> Episode 2 Season 4, The Lorelai´s first day at Yale (Airing Airs 9-30-03)

From here.....

This episode is all about Lorelei and Rory moving her stuff into Yale. Paris will be rory's other roommate. Paris has hired a "life coach" named Terence.
Luke gets a visit from Nicole's lawyer asking what he wants from the divorce and he says nothing.

<Spoilers below> Episode 3 Season 4, The Hobbit, The Sofa and Digger Stiles (Airing 10-7-03)

From here.....

Introduces the guy for Lorelei. He is the son of a friend of Richard's and he's the one who took over Richard's job at the old company. The guy (Stuart) meets with Richard and wants for the two of them to work together to screw over his father.

Lorelai and Sookie cater a party. Sookie makes all this great food that no kid would eat. Lorelai explains about kiddie food which then gets Sookie thinking she won't make a good mom. They then have a really nice talk about Sookie being a mom.

So far they introduced Rory's 3rd roommate Janet, shes the athletic one.Rory also goes to her first class early and she is the first one there. While at class Emily sneaks in and furnishes the dorm with a new couch,chairs,ottoman,coffee table in the shape of a stack of books and an entertainment center with a plasma tv. Rory calls Lorelai and there is a funny phone call between them about what Emily did.

The first party of the year is held on Rory's floor. Paris asks Rory if they can leave their door open. Rory says she would rather not so Paris calls Lorelai. Madeline and Louise show up to the party. After the party is over Rory wakes up and finds a guy sleeping in her hallway naked. His name is Marty and is played by Wayne Wilcox.

Jason "Digger" Stiles shows up to talk to Richard about being his partner and screwing over his dad. Lorelai does not see him in this episode.

YAY Someone already replied with more spoilers, thanks Existentialist
:woot: :woot: lol! I just thought it would be nice to have some on here. I don't read these really. I mean sometimes I do just to make sure they aren't TOTALLY made up, but for the most part no. lol But then there are those who have to feed their need to be spoiled, haha. ^_^!!!

Anyways, like I said sorry if anything is totally not true at all, but these looked semi reliable. ^_^!

The source I got my spoilers from, which is basically the same stuff you posted Sydne, is very reliable. I've been reading spoilers from there since season 1 and I don't think they've ever been wrong. If something is a rumor, they will emphasize it.

In answer to TephieP's question in another thread...

Dean will be back a few episodes. But I think it's just to tie up his storyline.

Lane will be back. Don't know when. Hopefully soon.

Jess *might* be back. There are tons of rumors going around. If he does, it won't be until later... like February sweeps.

Thanks a lot! :smiley:
I'm happy to know that Lane will be returning. She's one of my favorite characters. I hope Jess comes back too. I wish Dean were staying but oh well....

i'm so angry dean can't get married :( i still like him and rory to get back together, and worse he's leaving, i hope he comes back later on.

Okay... update on the spoilerage. (these are courtesy of gilmore-girls.net, who got them from other places)

- Episode 4.08, which will be shown next week (and mysteriously, there was no preview for it after tonight's ep... weird WB people 🐒) is called Die, Jerk. Rory writes a bad review of a ballet for the Yale newspaper, and basically compares one of the dancers, Sandra, to a hippo with the grace of a drunken dockworker. Sandra confronts Rory publicly. Jason (aka Digger Stiles) convinces Emily to let him come to Friday night dinner, which impresses Lorelei. He's still trying to get her to date him. Lorelei sees Nicole at the diner and gets Luke to admit that they have put the divorce on hold and are dating again. And Lane has a storyline! She freaks out when her mom gives her a "marriage jug" to send to Dave.

- Ep 4.09 is called Ted Koppel's Big Night Out. Richard and Emily invite Rory and Lorelei to a fancy tailgate party for a Yale/Harvard football game. There, Lorelei has a normal conversation with Richard's ex-fiancee (apparently, he was engaged to someone before Emily), which leads to Emily being jealous and basically having a cow and blowing up at Richard and Lorelei. This somehow leads Lorelei to finally go out with Jason. They go to dinner, get seated right away (Lorelei sees Ted Koppel at the restaurant, I guess that's where the title comes from), which impresses Lorelei. Then they go to some market (why I don't know), where Lorelei can't find the chips that she wants, and Jason convinces an employee to let them into the backroom. And in other news, Richard introduces Paris to one of his old friends, who is now a professor at Yale. Later, Rory spies Paris and this prof kissing.

- Jess WILL be returning later this season, for at least 3 episodes. Part of his storyline may include his mother, Liz... Luke's sister.

Oh, so many of those things made me happy!
Lane and Dave! Jess coming back! Paris being bad (what will Terrence say?)!

Except... Loralei and Luke still aren't together... When is that going to happen?!? :confused:

We probably won't see Luke and Lorelei together for a while. It seems to be a game the writers enjoy playing. Bringing Lorelei and Luke closer... closer... then yanking the rug from underneath our feet. But I'm sure it'll happen at some point.

My question about Paris and this professor is... where's Jamie?! He was a cutie.

Ohh, one more bit, I don't know if I've mentioned this at all. Dave will appear in one episode MAYBE (I guess it depends on Adam Brody's OC schedule), to tie up his little storyline.

Vaughnluver said:
doe anyone besides me really miss dave? i thought he was so funny! also, its about time rory got a new guy, don't you think?
yes i agree...... marty is not her type, the laundry dude was blah. stupid dean had to get married!!! i want jess to come back and get back together with rory!