GILMORE GIRLS SPOILERS

I liked Dave too. And right when Lane's Mom started to like him...
But I must agree with karen_alias912. I've been saying it since he left for Venice Beach: BRING BACK JESS!!!!!!!! Which, actually, I heard that Jess will be coming back for sweeps. Whether or not the appearance is made, I'm crossing my fingers!

Mountaineer_1281 said:
But I must agree with karen_alias912. I've been saying it since he left for Venice Beach: BRING BACK JESS!!!!!!!! Which, actually, I heard that Jess will be coming back for sweeps. Whether or not the appearance is made, I'm crossing my fingers!
I've already posted this... but Jess is definately coming back, for at least 3 episodes, probably during Feb. sweeps.

Mountaineer_1281 said:
But for his return on the sweeps in Feb. it's for business not related with Rory. I think it's more to do with Luke.

HERE COMES MOMMY: Here's some "TV News" scoop from the new issue of TV Guide magazine (on newsstands today): Kathleen Wilhoite — best remembered for her role as Dr. Lewis's nutty sis on ER — has been cast as Jess's never-before-seen mom (and Luke's sibling) on Gilmore Girls. She first appears in the Jan. 27 episode, which also marks the return of Milo Ventimiglia's Jess.

I got that from Tvguide.com

New spoiler:

spoilerfix.com said:
11/08 - Just heard about an audition for a possible recurring role on Gilmore Girls: Anna, 35 to 40 years old, beautiful in a natural way. She owns a funky boutique. Has to be great with comedy and have a strong enough presence to be a potential threat to Lorelai! Source: Kristin on E!Online

^ OO that is going to be very good. Can't wait!

HERE COMES MOMMY: Here's some "TV News" scoop from the new issue of TV Guide magazine (on newsstands today): Kathleen Wilhoite — best remembered for her role as Dr. Lewis's nutty sis on ER — has been cast as Jess's never-before-seen mom (and Luke's sibling) on Gilmore Girls. She first appears in the Jan. 27 episode, which also marks the return of Milo Ventimiglia's Jess.

I got that from Tvguide.com

We've seen Jess's mom before; Liz. I don't understand :thinking:
~Andrea :angelic: