Guest Stars

Who would you like to see be a guest star on ALIAS?

• Orlando Bloom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Depp

• Heath Ledger

• Colin Farrell

• Naomi Watts

• Demi Moore

• Kirsten Dunst

• Halle Berry

• Angelina Jolie

• Other (Please state below)

• Total voters
Matt Damon hands down. Bourne Identity/Bourne Supremacy. He could play a friend of Vaughn's from another CIA office.

He's got the training.

I'm with you. Matt Damon is also a great actor.

Colin Farrell :D though i think my tv might explode - imagine a scene with colin Farrell, MV, DA and BC in it.

*giggles - gonna go and have happy thoughts!! :P *

I love it when Alias casts people who are either a little off the wall, or have an iconic nature about them. People like Roger Moore (forever Bond/The Saint) or Ricky Gervais (forever funny) or Faye Dunaway (forever attractive) or Richard Roundtree (forever Shaft) or David Cronenburg (forever completely nuts!).

I'd like to see more iconic stars be given guest roles. Maybe someone like Patrick McGoohan of The Prisoner as a big-league Covenant baddie; or Robert Vaughn as a smooth, ageing villain; or Pam Grier as, I dunno...Toni Cummings sexy mom, or older sister!. Or even Alan Rickman. How brilliant a villain would he be?!...

Forget these pretty-boy/vacuous girl star-wannabes. Let's get some real iconic talent in there!... (y)

I think Johnny Depp would make a great guest - he plays such interesting characters that I would love to see what he would do with a character on Alias.

tippinlover said:
Naomi Watts.  She'd a play a good bad girl :D
[post="1225010"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I so agree with you on Naomi. Kate Beckinsale would be good as well especially since Kate and Jen were in Pearl Harbor. And now that the fate of Tru Calling don't look good, how about Eliza Dushku. It would be cool if any of these talented and stunning
actresses were guests on the show.

As far as my actors my favorite actor, John Cusack. :cool:

Definitly angelina jolie cuz I think she'd make a great evil butt kicking character.
for some reason I always see her as the person who plays the bad person

Sean Connery as Bill Vaughn! :P I know, I know, not someone else back from the dead...but we never saw a body and the whole deal is shrouded in mystery....

Other than that...Denzel Washington as a cool spy! :Ph34r:

I'd love to see Charisma Carpenter appear in a recurring role (perhaps as an agent who gives Anna Espinoza a run for her money in the ruthlessness department).