Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone,

I'm BornToBeWild or Julia. Just Came to introduce myself and say my name BornToBeWild is not with out cause i tend to come up with wacky ideas and theories.l so um look for me on tthe boards i guess thanks

~*~*~ BornToBeWild ~*~*~

heheh, coool! Welcome to the site, believe me, you'll have looooots of fun here, it's so addicting ^_^ I mean, I come on here the second I get home from school! Well, I guess I'll see ya around the boards! Oh, and I'm Jo by the way. ::walks off twirling my dead fish::

lol me tooo!!! i'm an official memeber of every club here cept of course the i hate vaughn club!!! welcome!!! im nance :doi:! ::slams into twirling dead fish:: I'm OK!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND WELCOME! *turns around to shake your hand and whams into pole* dang these things... *tries to walk around the pole* *trips over rock* *flies headfirst down the hill into Julia* oops... sorry :blush:

WELCOME! :D dont let us scare you away... :lol: we aren't crazy, really! :angelic:

LOL Siri... We're not crazy! Honest! :o_O: :o_O:

LOL HEY! I'm Dani, NICE TO MEET YA! And Jo's right, these boards ARE addicting. I really should go do math... :wanders to do that: SEE YA AROUND!!

Luve ya,
Dani

No no, we're COMPLETELY normal! ^_^ Siri, my dear daughter, I told you we were cursed with those poles. You really ought to be more careful! ::turns around to leave and smashes into a pole:: humph...ooooof course...

Well, you're a walk in now! I'm not sure how many it takes to get how much, but I'd better Charlie has it around here somewhere... just post, and you get more. Come to M/M Shippers! We post a lot.

:nods: Everyday, and a lot of posts. They build you up in no time. ANd as for M&Ms, you just gotta come check us out! Just click on my sig, and then click on Sophie's link on the first post.

We just love Matt and Mandi. Go read the link on the first page, you'll understand. And if you much as much as I do? You'll get a lot of posts in your post count.

Back