Hey Everyone

i started to im already confused. are these people really people or fake. or made off of real people do they have anything to do with alias. how long is it?

OK, Mandi and Matt are real. This has nothing to do with Alias, thats why its in the Member Lounge. Its relatively long, but you don't have to read all of it, just the main story, the first post in the link that Sophie posted. Then you can come join us, and I think I'm gonna give us all colors. M&M's get it?

hi there!! sorry to say this to late but welcome!! ima nancee (thats juss nancy spelled dif) but now ima know everywhere as bacardi...so juss call me bacardi!!!!

hey.

great to 'meet' u.just a warnig im a lttle crazy so when u see me on the boards say" BornToBeWild's on General (just an example) run for ur lives."

yeah i like it alot. reading the fanfic is a lot of fun. i really like coming home + like mother like daughter. i even just wrote one of my own. Making Up For Two Years! im planning on posting the second chapter soon. some people responded so hopefully that mean s atl east one person will continue to read it.

Back