how do u change from walk in to handler and so on?

hay ppl... i started on the 30th of september and im a rookie! yay improud of mi self!!!lol
mi advice is..... GET POSTING LADIES (AND JELLYMEN)

Apperently I am really slack, i've been a member since March 3, and i'm only at 99 posts.
Oh wait, this makes 100, oh yeah, tripple digits.

Eryn

Believe me, being super chatty is neither a good nor a bad thing. It's what you say.
^_^

I think these boards are great! Everyone is so friendly and its good to see Aussies on here as well because when I am on, I think the rest of the world is asleep (cuz of time difference).

Kelly

congrats! it is kinda kool that wen im on nearly every1 else is asleep cause then i can go through the posts and stuff so wen u wake up the last person to b on ALL of them is me me me me me me!
lol
jess
:smiley:

alias_freak69 said:
congrats! it is kinda kool that wen im on nearly every1 else is asleep cause then i can go through the posts and stuff so wen u wake up the last person to b on ALL of them is me me me me me me!
lol
jess
:smiley:
Lol! I know what you mean!

Kelly
P.S. Hi Jess!

hey all u aussies. get on over to the aussie thread. i'm trying to put my name on all most recent postthings but um... SOMEBODY (jess???) keeps on stuffing it up. actually i think it's Caro who's doing it

Back