~*~ I Do ~*~

Syd_Vaughn 4ver

Wish upon a star...
:hi:

:happydance: i thought of this last night, and just had to write it! :rolleyes: :P

I was gonna post a summary, but basically it gave it away, so you'll just have to read to see! :cool: but basically there is a wedding! ;)

This chap is for my lil ⭐ Sci, because she is a ⭐ :lol: and she's :poke: ing me to post this!! :hug: :P

Chapter 1

“Good morning sweetheart.” Lauren kissed her fiancé as she walked into the kitchen. Michael Vaughn was sat at the table, the New York Times laid open infront of him and a mug of coffee in his hand.

“Morning. You sleep ok?” He smiled at her as she poured herself some coffee.

Taking a seat opposite him, she smiled back. “Yeah, although I did keep having dreams about the wedding.” Michael rolled his eyes and laughed.

“You’re becoming obsessed, you do realize that right?”

She reached across the table and playfully hit him, her cheeks reddening. “Excuse me for being a little excited about our big day!” She retorted, and slid the newspaper away from him so she could read it. She glanced up at him and pouted, before turning over the sports section that he had been reading.

“Lauren,” she looked up at him curiously as he motioned for her to come over to him. She remained seated for a couple more seconds before standing up and walking around the table to where he sat. Once she was sat on his knee, he continued talking. “I was just joking about the wedding. It means a lot to me too.”

She smiled, and wrapped her arm around his shoulders, her hand playing with the collar of his shirt. “I know it does.” She gave him a quick kiss. “But seeing as you already think that I’m obsessed, I have an idea about the wedding…”

“Am I going to like this idea?” Ever since he had proposed, Lauren had been coming up with random ideas about the wedding, but most of the ideas he had managed to dismiss.

She laughed, her smile widening. “I don’t know, let’s see. So do you remember Helen? We went to her wedding a couple of months ago…” He nodded. “Well I was talking to her at the office the other day, and I was telling her how stressful the whole planning thing is. And she suggested that we should get somebody to help us.” She smiled, watching his face for any sign of a reaction.

“You want a wedding planner?” He had to try hard not to laugh in her face. Everyone that he knew planned their own wedding; it was meant to be part of the fun of getting married.

“Yeah, if you want to put a label on it. So, Helen gave me the number of the woman who planned her wedding, Sydney something... Anyways, she is meant to be the best wedding planner in New York City, and I think we should give her a call.”

Lauren stood up and pulled him to stand beside her. She could tell that he wasn’t too thrilled with the idea.

“Could we not just plan it ourselves?”

“Michael, I’m at the office most days till late, and you’re always busy with school. I think it would just be easier for both of us if we gave this woman a call. We could at least see what she’s like and then make a decision….”

Michael glanced at the clock and sighed. “I’m gonna be late for work.” He put on his jacket and grabbed his bag. He went to walk out of the kitchen but she stopped him.

“So can I call her?” She smiled sweetly at him and he found it impossible to say no to her. All he wanted was to make her happy.

“Sure. But I want a normal wedding Lauren, if she starts coming up with strange ideas then she has to go…”

“Ok. Deal.” She placed a kiss on his cheek and grabbed her own jacket. “I’ll call her this afternoon.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“I’m standing infront of the cake now, and trust me it is not the one that I ordered. I specifically asked for there to be four tiers, and looking at the cake I can only see two. And correct me if I’m wrong, but I appear to be missing something here. So here is what we are going to do… you are going to get your ass over here with my other two pieces of cake and I may not tell your supervisor.” Before he had a chance to respond, she hung up the phone. “Jackass.”

Sydney Bristow sighed and rubbed away the migraine that she could feel coming. She often asked herself why she does what she does for a living, when there were many other less stressful jobs that she could be doing. Before she had time to answer her own question, her cell phone rang again.

She flipped it up and walked out of the room to get some fresh air. “Sydney Bristow?”

“Er… hi this is Lauren Reed, I’m looking for a wedding planner…”

“Well you called the right number.”

“Great.”

“Listen Miss Reed I’m a little busy right now, but how about you come down to my office in a couple of hours and we can talk?” Sydney suggested, as she spotted the bride-to-be of the latest wedding that she was planning, walking towards her. She smiled at her and whispered that she would be with her in a minute. Lauren agreed and Sydney quickly gave her the address of her office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Later that day, Sydney was in her office typing on her computer, when there was a knock on her door.

“Come in.” She called, her eyes still glued to her computer screen.

Her assistant, Steph, poked her head through the door. “Miss Bristow, there’s a Lauren Reed here to see you.”

Sydney smiled and closed down the file that she had been working on. “Send her in.” Steph nodded and exited the room, only to be replaced seconds later by a tall, blonde woman.

“You must be Miss Reed.” Sydney stood up from behind her desk and walked towards her, her right hand extended.

“Yes, but please call me Lauren.” Lauren shook Sydney’s hand and smiled. “Thank you for seeing me.”

“It’s no problem. Please, take a seat.” She motioned to the chair that was on the other side of her desk, and returned to her own seat. “Congratulations on your engagement.” Sydney nodded towards the diamond that was sitting on Lauren’s wedding finger.

Bringing her hand up infront of her face, Lauren examined her ring for the thousandth time. “Thank you. I still can’t believe that I’m getting married.” She beamed happily.

“Yeah, it sometimes takes a while to settle in.” Taking a pad of paper and placing it on the desk, Sydney looked up at her potential new client.

“So before we start, there’s just some things that we need to get clear. If you decide that you want my help, I’ll basically be responsible for planning everything; ordering the cake, catering arrangements, music, venue… everything and anything that needs to planned, will be. And I’ll also ensure that it all runs smoothly on the big day.” Sydney informed her, twiddling her pen in her hands.

Lauren’s smile grew and she nodded. “That sounds great. Me and my husband, Michael Vaughn, haven’t got that much time, what with work and everything.” She explained, as she stood up and walked towards the window in the office, admiring the view of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Sydney quickly spun around in her chair. “I’m sorry, what is your husband’s name?” It can’t be…

Lauren turned back to face her and smiled again. “Michael, Michael Vaughn.”

Sydney stared back at her, as she felt a lump begin to rise in her throat. He’s getting married?!?

~

Please let me know what you think!! :angelic:

~ Lianne :sun:

First of the first of the first!!!!!!!! :jump: :woot:
I'm good I know :whistle:

:happydance: i thought of this last night, and just had to write it! :rolleyes: :P

:woot: so you think at night, hu? :P

I was gonna post a summary, but basically it gave it away, so you'll just have to read to see! :cool: but basically there is a wedding! ;)

:rolleyes: what a sum!

This chap is for my lil ⭐ Sci, because she is a ⭐ :lol: and she's :poke: ing me to post this!! :hug: :P

:mixed: awww told ya you were too sweet :blush:

“Good morning sweetheart.” Lauren kissed her fiancé as she walked into the kitchen. Michael Vaughn was sat at the table, the New York Times laid open infront of him and a mug of coffee in his hand.

:mellow: L/V love stowy?? :eyebrow:
uum let's seeeeee
I trust you, you can make that bwotiful (y)

“You’re becoming obsessed, you do realize that right?”

yeah I know an obsessed girl too :angelic:
not obsessed by the wedding though :whistle:
knows anyone like that? 😆

“Am I going to like this idea?” Ever since he had proposed, Lauren had been coming up with random ideas about the wedding, but most of the ideas he had managed to dismiss.

:laughbounce::P

She laughed, her smile widening. “I don’t know, let’s see. So do you remember Helen? We went to her wedding a couple of months ago…” He nodded. “Well I was talking to her at the office the other day, and I was telling her how stressful the whole planning thing is. And she suggested that we should get somebody to help us.” She smiled, watching his face for any sign of a reaction.

OMG Helen!! You didn't tell me you were married now! 😆 :rolleyes:

“Yeah, if you want to put a label on it. So, Helen gave me the number of the woman who planned her wedding, Sydney something... Anyways, she is meant to be the best wedding planner in New York City, and I think we should give her a call.”

omgomgomgomg Bristow??? :angelic:

Lauren stood up and pulled him to stand beside her. She could tell that he wasn’t too thrilled with the idea.

oooh Vaughn say yes, pwaese?? You need a planner, definitely!!! (y)

“So can I call her?” She smiled sweetly at him and he found it impossible to say no to her. All he wanted was to make her happy.
“Sure. But I want a normal wedding Lauren, if she starts coming up with strange ideas then she has to go…”
“Ok. Deal.” She placed a kiss on his cheek and grabbed her own jacket. “I’ll call her this afternoon.”

:woot: woohoo!!!! Go you! 😆
now it better be our Syd :eyebrow:

Sydney Bristow

yay!!! :woot: :jump: :band: :groupwave:
the two lil words I was hoping for! :angelic:
I luuuuved the phone call btw :laughbounce:
don't mess with Sidney Bristow! :whip:

Her assistant, Steph

😆 Steph has a cool job!!! :jump: lol

“You must be Miss Reed.” Sydney stood up from behind her desk and walked towards her, her right hand extended.
“Yes, but please call me Lauren.” Lauren shook Sydney’s hand and smiled. “Thank you for seeing me.”

:eek: :nonono: do not become fwiend wif da ennemy!!! 🐟 😆

Sydney quickly spun around in her chair. “I’m sorry, what is your husband’s name?” It can’t be…
Lauren turned back to face her and smiled again. “Michael, Michael Vaughn.”
Sydney stared back at her, as she felt a lump begin to rise in her throat. He’s getting married?!?

oh my nutella she knows him? He knows her? and and :cry: holey moley
he can't marry Lauwen! 🇳🇴
he has to meet Syd, right? He HAS to! She's planning their wedding, well V/L wedding..for now :angelic:
oh my oh my..Lili!!! gee I'm..I dunno how I feel except that you have to write more and soon, really soon, or I'm gonna go crazy!!! :o_O:

So noooow I'd looove to be on the Pm list AND the first addict!! pwease??? *begs* :love:
cos you're da best and I don't ever wanna hear you say "you wont' like it" or things like dat
got it? :eyebrow:
good :hug:
now go write!!! :woot:
:smooch:

Sci :watsup:

I love this story. I see that you are online. I hope that you are adding another chapter. Please send me a pm when you update.

texasalias

Ohhh!! How exciting, a new fic. I just adore your fics. Anyways, so Syd and Vaughn have a past? I just thought they didn't know each other and would meet and fall in love, lol. Nice.... Lauren has no idea what she's getting herself into. Can you make her evil so we can hate her? :lol: Just kidding. :P Add me to your pm list as always! Can't wait to see what happens next.

OMV! This is like the perfect story! You wrote it so well...I really can't wait to see what S/V's past was...and what's going to happen. :jump: You're very talented. :D Please update soon. :smiley:

Riley xoxo

this looks like its going to be great... not that i doubted it would be... hehe... this kinda reminds me of the movie the wedding planner... i love that movie.. anyways... hit me up with a PM... lol... update soon

((Sweet Dreams))

let you know what I think?

I think you should have PMed me :( but i@m here now and loving it...

te he he so they were together before then :Ponder: interesting...

liking where this is going

May I please be added to the PM list

(hahahahaha my computer is playing random songs, honestly no Idea how half of them got on here... anyway it was playing sweets for my sweet sugar for my honey as I was reading :LOL: )

Lili you wrote a new story! :woot:

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
Taking a seat opposite him, she smiled back. “Yeah, although I did keep having dreams about the wedding.” Michael rolled his eyes and laughed.

Dreams were it doesn't happen? No wait...they'd be my dreams! :angelic:

“I don’t know, let’s see. So do you remember Helen? We went to her wedding a couple of months ago…” He nodded. “Well I was talking to her at the office the other day, and I was telling her how stressful the whole planning thing is. And she suggested that we should get somebody to help us.”

AAAAH it's me!! Well not me, but my name!! :woot: :hug: I bet I had a pretty wedding...with a pretty groom...and a big cake...and a nice dres....🤤 oof getting sidetracked!

“I’m standing infront of the cake now, and trust me it is not the one that I ordered. I specifically asked for there to be four tiers, and looking at the cake I can only see two. And correct me if I’m wrong, but I appear to be missing something here. So here is what we are going to do… you are going to get your ass over here with my other two pieces of cake and I may not tell your supervisor.” Before he had a chance to respond, she hung up the phone. “Jackass.”

oooh she's cool (y)

nahh he's not gonna get married...right lils? :angelic:

Anyways I love it!! please put me on the pm list, as near to the top as possible :smiley:

Mil xx

I like it... Loved the movie The Wedding Planner and I know I'm gonna love this story too. How does Syd know Vaughn tho???

Thanks for the PM

:happydance:

pm list

Scialet ⭐
texasalias2004
luckylass
Jen-Jen
KoalaMV
PoketRockets11
rileylovesalias
oooRevesDouxooo
kiwi
i'm an aliasaholic
trinity_gc
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney

Addicts

Scialet ⭐

~

yeah I know an obsessed girl too :angelic:
not obsessed by the wedding though :whistle:
knows anyone like that? 😆

:eyebrow: You talking about me? 🐟 i can't think of anything that i'm obsessed with! :angelic:

oh my nutella

:laughbounce: you are the obsessed one!! :P

Can you make her evil so we can hate her?

:Ponder: we'll see!! :P

bet I had a pretty wedding...with a pretty groom...and a big cake...and a nice dres....

:lol: Yeah, you married a lumberjack, had a strawberry wedding cake and wore a plaid dress! :laughbounce: :hug:

te he he helen with a lumberjack.... I'm a lumberjack and i'm ok I sleep all night and I work all day, I cut down trees I skip and jump I like to press wild flowers, I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars!

Oh I love monty Python...

Back