I'm new!

Hello all!

This is my first time visiting (or posting for that matter) this board. I've read some great fic in the past.. oh... four hours! :P Anyway, I thought I should introduce myself since I'll probably be posting some fic soon... I have some ideas-a-brewing! My name is Lindsay, and I'm a third year honours health sciences student at the University of Waterloo. I moved to Waterloo from Vancouver a few years ago; hopefully I'll be moving back for medschool next year (fingers crossed).

Weelll, thanks for reading my boring intro post!
Nice to meet you all!

Girlscout ^_^

isn't she EVIL?! Her and her damn cliffhangers!! :lol: eHlo! ::extends hand:: I'm Jo! Welcome to AllAlias! I'd warn you about the "crazy" people here but uh... I don't think there are any. :Ph34r: :lol: anyways, nice to meet ya, I'll see you around the boards!! ::hops off::

hi I'm Lili I'm 18 and from South Africa welcome to AA ya fanfiction is fun come check out alot of the stories they are all good.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
isn't she EVIL?! Her and her damn cliffhangers!! :lol: eHlo! ::extends hand:: I'm Jo! Welcome to AllAlias! I'd warn you about the "crazy" people here but uh... I don't think there are any. :Ph34r: :lol: anyways, nice to meet ya, I'll see you around the boards!! ::hops off::
haha course not... :angelic:

welcome! im siri!

Wow! :smiley: You guys are awesome! I was totally expecting to be ignored because I was new... that's what happened last time I joined a board like this. :( Anywhoo, thanks for the warm welcome! Look for my new fic (another post Telling one) soon. It'll be S/V and will be posted on the romance board in a few days!

Talk to you all soon!
Girlscout

girlscout said:
Wow! :smiley: You guys are awesome! I was totally expecting to be ignored because I was new... that's what happened last time I joined a board like this. :(
Yeah well, AA is a MUCH nicer place to be ^_^ People here are really nice and welcoming :smiley:

as for YOU Dani... ::chases after you with my hockey stick and a box of fruit loops:: YOU COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe ... you guys are so fun ... ;)

welcome aboard ... girlscout ... have fun around ... thats for sure ...

I am GoGo ... from Aruba ... 👋

Ok, I felt very tempted to post this here. My friend on SD-1 made it (I think), and I wanted to share it with the world.

post-79-1054349785.gif

Back