Irina's Russian Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
*goes to payphone* :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: *calls mac* :mellow: :mellow:

*starts running after froggy* *chases her for half-a-mile* *turns corner then all of a sudden she isn't there* DAMNIT!

mac: hello?
Erika: mac, it's, it's me, erika, i... I TRUSTED FROGGY! i, i know her outside of IRF and... and... i'm so sorry! but i *did* try to go after and, eh, froggy's smarter than u think. i... eh.. lost her.... i'm sorry... know sorry can't explain ANYTHING but i tried, okay.

froggy... i trusted you........ :hmm: now i know what u were talking about and i'm NOT GONNA SAY what u wanted me too. oh froggy, why? :(

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
(1) How does Irina like her coffee?
(2) What are the names of the IRF dogs?
(3) What famous painting is located in the Sistine Chapel?
(4) Who did the statue "La Pieta"?
(5) Da Vinci is well known for this painting ______?
1- um... black?
2- aw come on, i'm new, i wouldn't know. i would appreciate some help ;).
3- Michelangelo's Last Judgement?
4- Michelangelo, again
5- hmm tough one... i know the chick, i just can't remember her name! Mona something? :blink: oooh that's right, the Mona Lisa! teehee.

OT- 'ello Froggy!! you're the same Froggy on the Lena-Olin.com boards?

*jess pouts and puffs running into a back ally as she has discovered that the co-ordinates were just a dead end... for her, REED had set it up knowing that she would follow*

damn it

*she puffs, she gets to the airport half an hour later and walk
around nervous*

Their gonna kill me... literally

*thinks about why mac has spent so much time at LRF recently, then it clicks*

damn it

*she doesnt know where to go so she books a flight to an unknowen location and sits down waiting for her flight, meanwhile she gets out her mini laptop notebook and types up a letter, it says*

To Irina'a Russain Federation,

I jessika Caplan am really backed into a corner here, i have too many responsibilties and too mnay thinhgs on my plate at the moment, in and outside the whole RPG life. I know that most of you will be rasisng your glasses saying good ridence (sp?) but i dont car> Well i cant say i dont because i di but thats another story. I have been with IRF and for a while, not since the start but for a while ;) I have learned many things and i am greatfull.... This letter is not a resignation, seeing as i have no position at Irirns'a Russain federation, but it is a cya later for a while. As I mention before i have some issues that need to be dealt with, Im quite embarrased to mention but you guys are like family *laughs* IRF and LRF, and AA and SHA are like most of my life, i spend quite a lot of time here that its not too healthy lol. At the moment i am going to fail maths if i dont "ull my head in" quotes my father. I am losing my concentration in my computer classes by day dreamiung about what adventures and plots im gonna do when i get home and onto IRF and LRF and SHA. I spent the whole lesson today trying to figure out what im writing now which is really weird because it was nnothing like this this morning lol. You might think that im "abandoning" NAT and STARR, but the truth is, Every since NAT found her fam shes been distant... so that doesnt reallu count anymore, and STARR, well i have heard some of her plans for the near future and she sounds fine *wink wink to STARR* Im not leaving FOREVER *ohhh some ppl go* i dont know when i will be back, it might be a month or a few weeks, i have some important tests and other felgercarb i need to deal with head on so i just though id tell you instead of you not hearnig from me in a lil while... CIAO *waves*

Jessika Caplan

:eek:fftopic: When i started LRF i knew that i was going to come back, unfortunatley IRF didnt make it as easy as i though tit would be, that was the plan but now is diff, i HAVE to go ;) *mocks* "for the future of my education" whatver that means lol

oh yeah "duuuummmbbbbb" *sends message and takes board her flight*

*read jess' letter* NOOOO!!! DAMN BLOODY PPL!!! if the f*kin irf wasn't so hard on here!! *gets in a fit and throws her laptop and discman across the room at the safehouse* DAMMIT!!! no why'd she have to go....*cries* you'll all see wat's commin to ya!! if you just trusted her!!! ARHH!!! i can't blame jess for disarming the C4 necklace!! F*K I WOULD HAVE DONE IT!! she probably wouldn't have done it if ERIKA!! didn't have a detonator!!! GOD!! i mean seriously?! DID I GET ONE?! NO! well i just don't think jess trusted that ERIKA!! enough! she probably wouldn't have done anything that drastic if you TRUSTED!! her! like they say trust IS a tricky word...but we all deserve it!!

*starr has another fit and runs out of the room* THIS IS ALL F*KED I TELL YOU *she yelled behind her as she ran out...
*running out of the safe house she didn't watch where she was going and ran straight into someone*
person-ohhh WOULD YA WATCH WHERE YA GOIN!!
*starr looked up to see a girl the same age, smae looks, and same wavy hair as herself onli it was bright red up the top and bright blonde down the bottom*
starr-FLAME?! WAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
flame-STARR?! is that you?! god you are hardly recognisable!! well i was just you kno taking care of business here*flame patted her gun in her holster at her side*
starr- don't gimme that sh*t, WAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE?
flame-god starr calm down you're bloody hysterical! wats been going on?!
starr- well i've just lost one of me best friends in the irf...jess? rememba her i told you bout her once or twice? well yeh...things got out of hand...
flame- come on lets go for a drive in me car...we'll chat shall we?
starr- thanx flame! even though you were an un-trustworthy twin wen we were younger...i'll give you a chance now!! UNLIKE SOME!
flame- wat's that supposed to mean?!
starr-neva mind i'll tell you later...now where's this car...

(((OOC:: ummm jess hun why leave me now?! why now?! ohhh this sux!!! *runs off crying* YOU IS MI FAMILY TOO JESSINESS!!! *runs to hug jess but no one is there* ohhh....*runs off crying screaming out* NOOOOOOOO)))

well..

:blink:

I didn't expect that! is kinda confused really...

*Nat walks out after Crys and finds Irina and crys in a room with Crys's laptop on the floor, smashed.*

*Nat frowns, then looks at Crys*

I'm sick of Reed, I want her head! Whats beening done to find her!? I want her dead!

*recieves letter from Jess*

Is she serious!? SHE JUST CAN LEAVE YET! *freaks out* JEEZUS Jess you did have a position with us! How can you just! *screams* *Crys grabs already broken laptop and stomps on it*

*Nat and Irina puzzled*

*Irina grabs Crys and motions Nat to do the same. They hold Crys down and Irina injects her with a tranq*

:eek:fftopic:

Hey Randi! You got 4/5 correct. All you need to know is the name of the IRF dogs. Hint: check Irina's_Bodyguards signature.

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Hey Randi! You got 4/5 correct. All you need to know is the name of the IRF dogs. Hint: check Irina's_Bodyguards signature.
*randi waits for everyone to calm down*

alright, i got it, the dogs are called Rushka and Irishka! i would have never guessed! does this mean i'm in? 4 out of 5 ain't bad and it's my birthday!

ps: thanks for the hint crys ;).

:eek:fftopic:

Yes that's means you are in! Congrats! You'll begin training later unless one of my agents gets back from their mission and is wiling to give you a tour.

Actually I'm thinking I'll wait till Erika gets back so I can train you both at the same time. :smiley:

(Walks into IRF HQ. Sees mass chaos) What's going on? Jess is resigning? (Rubs forehead) Oy. I can't deal with this today. You do know I love you dear, even if I don't trust you. Just... stay safe. Don't let the parents kill you. Starr, please don't get mad. Erika got that detonator because Jess hid it in the front of the van. We just never retrieved it.

And above all, (yells) EVERYBODY SIMMER!!

OT: Damn, I'm gone for two days and bam! action! well, now to jump in with both feet!

Actually it sounds like Jess is really just going under deep cover, not really resigning. She's also leaving the LRF too, I believe her letter said... AND her necklace was wireless, soo...I should be able to re-activate it with Mac's detonator if she gets out of hand...*starts to smirk*

Anyway, for those of you who are in a Reed Rage at the moment: I've been monitoring her movements and she is still in LA. Looks like she's trying to get maintain her cover at the CIA right now, what with her being gone a lot before. So it shouldn't be too hard to set up an ambush if you want to drag her into the Gulag. *evil smirk*

*Irina and Nat drag Crys to IRF HQ*

*Crys hears Mac and faintly answers*

"Me...want....get....Reeeeeeed" *passes out again*

Nat: How much did you give her?
Irina: Enough to calm her down...well *evil grin* maybe a bit more.

sorry Mac...I thought you had the evil GRIN. just wanted to fit in! lol. And now that Froggy has styled himself/herself head of the LRF ATD....I now have someone to evilly smirk at!

*Looks at Crys on the floor* well, whenever that wears off...she'll get her wish. Now...I'll work at finding patterns in Reed's activity outside of the CIA building...we should be able to pick the ambush spot quite easily. *evil eye glint*

*walks into IRF* *sits in chair8

i, i dont' get it! what did i do? i mean, jess was the one who put the detonator there and i never WANTED the damn thing in the first place. i ended up getting it and after that i was just following orders! and froggy! i thouht froggy was IRF! and i trusted froggy! and i can't believe the froggy that i know is head of IRF ATD! i.. oh what did i do? what did i do? starr plz don't blame me! i'm innocent and i'm new! i didn't even really know jess! i didn't! i didn't do anything!

*walks into where crys, nat, and irina is* :blink: uhhm.. why is crys tranqed? irina, nat, i really need to talk to her. or rather, since she's out, i guess i should talk to you, irina.

*starr walks into hq wif her sister and hears erika say wat she had to say* yes erika i'll get ova it eventually..yes i guess after all you ARE onli new!

*starr follows erika into crys' office* like wise irina i need to talk to you to! you rememba irina, flame? this is mi twin sister flame, irina! flame needs a place to hang for a while and also she's wondering is she could "join up"! i think you will need to give her a "test" if you kno wat i mean!! after all she may not be the most trustworthy sister around! *stares at flame*
flame-WAT?!! ok so i turned most of mi staff into the cia?! they needed to be taught a lesson!!
starr- i hardly think you needed to do that after all...WASN"T I ONE OF YOUR SO CALLED "STAFF"??
flame-ok ok starr calm down i've apoligised for that numerous times, you are getting all hysterical again!
starr-sorri...it's just...well...jess!
flame-we kno starr you miss her!

(((flame is just a new character i thought i'd bring in for a little "fun")))

oh ambush.. training.. tranquilizer darts... i feel at home already! *smirk*

*wanders around HQ to check out the place and waits for her training to begin*

so, anyone cares to explain who's who and how many people we got? a URL would be fine ;).

well...there realli isn't any "url's" to answer your questions but i'll give ya the rundown!

ok we have crys who is second in command..irina being the first of course
nat...crys' sister...we all have onli recently found this out...
jess...ex irf ex lrf (lrf- Lauren reed's federation)
well you may or may not have read her post but she is kinda not gonna be around for long
then we gots mac!! ummm i think she's head of ERA's (i think im one of them...*ponders* I THINK?!)
ummm who else of yes another new chiccy erika...dunno wat she is, but don't go driving wif her!!!
flame mi twin sister...onli just entered the world of irf!
kim...she ain't around to much these days...
i think kriz-tie? or som chiccy like dat!!
im kinda new-ish, ISH!! yeh i still can't memba everyone!!
umm there is more but you kno these people im either good friends wif or they post alot!!! thats how i memba 'em all!!! :D hope that helped ya out a bit!!! :D ENJOY IRF!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! ohh btw want a tour of the gulag?! TEHEHEHE!!! thats our torture rooms!!!LOL

er... lol... no gulag unless i'm doing the torturing!

thanks for all the info!! i expected we'd be more but this is fine!!

*moans* Jeezus...what the hell did you shoot me with?

Irina: Mild sedative.
Crys: I'd hate to see what you call "higher dosage". I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
Irina: That could be arranged.
Crys: *gives dirty look*
Irina: You were the one freaking out.
Crys: Thank you for caring. *looks at Nat* Umm...what was the latest on Reed?

*Crys walks out of office, still a bit dizzy* Hi Randi...training yes...both you and Erika need that done. Well more you than Erika...we know she's got some mad driving skills *chuckles*

There was a description of all the positions at IRF...somewhere along pages 62-65...if I'm not mistaken...I'll see if I can find the link. We have a list of members...most of which have disappeared for reasons unknown. We have a lot of MIA's and Deep Cover agents that pop in every so often.

So the first order of business is to find out what weapon you'll like to keep on you at all times...you can pick anyone you want. Mac is the suppiler so she can get it for you.

*Looks at Starr* Starr, dear...thank you for showing her around a bit. *Gives a confused look* Is it the tranq or am I seeing 2 of you? *Flame introduces herself*

Well welcome Flame, I hope you'll be a dedicated as your sister. I'll be giving you a test shortly. So look around if you'd like. I'll be back later.

*Crys disappears into the shadows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back