Join "Team Sark"

Who's in charge of this um... club? I would like to know if I can join and what number i am.... It would be greatly appreciated if you let me join. FYI- no vaughn anymore.... i signed up when i was young and naive. :blush:

no problem. we'r gonna lay out the mission statement within the next 4 days. after that (on wednesday) we'r gona go mia 4 a week, which is when the head of the dark agents (amisha) will take over for a while. xxx

Pretty please put me down for Team Sark. I saw in the original post what to put in my sig. do I put that in after you put me down?

Do club slogan thingys count as lines in the sig? cuz I know we can only have 7 lines right? i think i saw a post somewhere, someone said that the club things don't count. is that right?

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
no problem. we'r gonna lay out the mission statement within the next 4 days. after that (on wednesday) we'r gona go mia 4 a week, which is when the head of the dark agents (amisha) will take over for a while. xxx
[post="1286336"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going away one day after you!!!!!!! It's not like I can just take over!!!! Leafy can :D

Everyone who wants to join is in. :welcome:

Chewster Girl is Agent 066. Add it to your sigg. I don't know if it counts, sorry.

amisha and hannah
xxx

ooh! can i join in too? i'm so addicted to him, i find myself accidentally calling my professors "sark" :lol: quite embarassing actually... alright, see ya! :D

Back