Join "Team Sark"

Hey guys! What happened to this? It used to be so fun! I'm bumping to the top of the forum again...and amisha you're back now so you can get to work as the head again..

I have a brain freeze - eat too much ice cream..

Hey. :welcome: to all the newbies!

Sorry i've been neglecting!

I tell you what, leaf, you can do the next mission! Make it anything you like.

amisha
xxx

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
*yumyum sark & Vaughn (#2; Sarks assistant messenger)

*amisha (#3; Head of The Dark Agents)

*Sarks assistant messenger: If I give warning that I will be away for awhile, they take over.

*Head of The Dark Agents: Explains itself. Instructs The Dark Angels on their duties and assignments.

dudes, we are so back. welcome to all new recruits- we're sarks assistant messengers, and are happy to provide you with intel from Mr sark that will assist you on your upcoming assignments. amisha, how many of the dark agents are currently active and willing to collaberate?

ok, ur in sark4ever#1 and shiny4004. welcome to the dark side :Ph34r:

Twins: I dunno. See who comes on. I'd say three or four. You bumping me off the throne then?

well, i wouldnt quite say that, ur stiill the head of the dark angels aren't u? we'r just here to report to and from mr sark. so- has demented_dreamer got the upcoming mission speced out yet?

waaahh?! Where'd i come into this...im not sorting missions out (thats why i'm not the head)....you should do that.. if i think of something though ill post but gahh too lazy....
hmm...so..

You know....just to say something...loads of people are joining but we're not doing anything... :sly: I think we need new (dedicated) leaders (well the people who run under Sark that is..)... We need to get some advice from Chrys..

Back