Nadia's last name

join the link in my sig people!!! :sly: more members are always welcome ^_^

p.s. St.Aidan = Nadia Santos

so i don't think it would be Sloane! :lol:

Of course it wouldn't be Sloane! Great way to hide her from him!
:lol:

what did u guys think when sloane kidnapped nadia and shoot her up with that green shat

i was like omg your going to burn in hell

Slaoneaholic, I hate to say this, but Sloane is spelled with the "o" preceding the "a" . . .
:confused:

[Plus . . . moving to Other characters because this is specific to Nadia . . .]
;)

Since it looks like she will be in the cast next season, I expect that a new forum will eventually be added for her and these topics will be moved into it.
;)

sparks305 said:
what did u guys think when sloane kidnapped nadia and shoot her up with that green shat

i was like omg your going to burn in hell
[post="804897"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hell yeah!!! i was like you :censored: :censored: censored: you burn :censored: :censored: :censored: crappy horrible pig i hate you you :censored: :censored: censored: DIE!!!! i actually sat on the couch, swearing silently for the whole scene(s).

With this next episode "the orphan" being about Nadia, maybe we will find out about how she got her last name. It may turn out that Nadia just chose that name herself. Her real name maybe different.

The nuns at the orphanage chose it for her so she wasn't tracked down by those looking for her. If she is Jack's daughter, it would be Bristow.
Nadia Bristow sounds pretty. Whereas if Sloane is daddy then Nadia Sloane doesn't sound nice. Nadia Derevko, if Irina chose to name her under her maiden name also sounds like it could work. That's just from what we've seen in season four in Australia, what I know about how she got the last name Santos

Since Jack and Irina are still "technically" married, legally, she is Jack's and she should be called Bristow, and that's right, "Nadia Bristow" has a nice ring to it, "Nadia Sloane" is just ugly, is it obvious that I believe that Nadia is Jack's ?

Nadia mentioned once that the orphanage had chosen a name for her as well as a birthdate, as she didn't have one before. I forgot what episode it was, but she did say that she didn't know for sure whether her name was Nadia or not...I can't remember. I'm pretty sure I heard that...

I think the episode you mean is "The Index", Season four, because that was the episode where they celebrated Nadia's birthday. Weiss and Sydney wanted to celebrate her birthday, but Nadia didn't want to, because the people in the orphanage picked a date, because Nadia was the only kid who didn't know when she was born. :smiley:

Back