~ Olivia Wilde - The new girl on The O.C. ~

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
I could start saying how I once saw her on some movie and thought she was amazing, and how she was on The Girl Next Door, yada yada yada, but let's just let 1 picture tell a million words:

olivia.jpg

Jessica Alba is now #2 Sorry Jess!

Count me as her #1 fan.

Yeah, I know she's wearing like 17 pounds of makeup, but I've seen pix of her without any makeup and she's still to die for - even with a small insignificant defect in her nose.

ms.katejones said:
I can't wait to see her with you-know-who. Should be hot.
[post="1116416"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Tell me about it! When I heard, I screamed with joy! It's like the biggest spoiler in teeny-TV history. It WILL BE VERY HOT! :woot:

ivand67 said:
Yeah, I know she's wearing like 17 pounds of makeup, but I've seen pix of her without any makeup and she's still to die for - even with a small insignificant defect in her nose.
[post="1101013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You know, this statement made me slightly sick. Oh the horror, a blemish :rolleyes:

And people wonder why so many have low self esteem problems. Sigh

She was on Fox's ill-fated show "Skin" before it got cancelled. Strange how "Skin" was the lead in for the O.C. but then it got pulled after 4 or 5 eps.

ms.katejones said:
I can't wait to see her with you-know-who. Should be hot.
[post="1116416"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh yeah. I read that in TV Guide today. I was like...Oooo.... And that Olivia Wilde is rather hot.

They are just trying to replace Samaire Armstrong (Anna) who was in my opnion far more attractive and a mistake to let go

ehgripo said:
They are just trying to replace Samaire Armstrong (Anna) who was in my opnion far more attractive and a mistake to let go
[post="1135036"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Agreed. I'm not particularly fond of her really..

Back