:lol: THANKS HAHA

BLODED :lol:
AHH THAT WORD MAKES ME LAUGH! hahaha

o.O :lol:

yeah he does he cracks me up :lol:

hey kay, caro , sunny :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi: :eek:ldhi:

just popping in to say HIYA

am off to bed though really!!!! 5am! :asleep:

oooooooooh is someone waiting to start the new thread - ok i'll stay awake until page 50!!!! :smiley: :rolleyes:

page 50 coming right up.................well nearly...............where did kay go anyway - and it looks like timmy called the next random....................*shouting* Timmy, where are you???????????????????????? :P :P :P

lol been pretty darn dead, just finished watchin SNL, stupid repeats!
been repeasts for 3 weeks already. Every
channel is pratically repeats blah!

they makin us suffer!

Old snl was awsome i do admit, love the old stuff.

Some of the new stuff isn't bad tho, some of its quite funny still

i do miss the old ppl like will farrel ect...

ahh... peace and quiet. well not really. there are still people over, screaming every once in awhile, playing cards. shrills... more like. haha. so how was my sister's birthday party? LOUD. too many kids. connie kept getting on my nerves... asking me every two seconds if she could come into my room. NO.

everytime i left the room? all these little kids ran inside. i was like. GET OUT! yet somehow, they still managed to get in and trash my room. geez. and i felt bad for my sis because tasha (i don't like this little girl) kept grabbing her presents and opening them. and connie kept picking her up and she DOESN'T LIKE HER! i was like. let her go. connie was like, can i play with her. i'm like. she's not a toy. leave us alone. get out of my room.

damn kids.

no one's here. oh well. i'll talk to myself.

so i was going to fill out an app at chili's today. but my cousin's friend said they'd be busy and to go tomorrow. so what did i do instead? drove to waterbury to buy alias books. yah. i hate driving on the highway, especially by myself. the highway was fine. but when i got into the city... i was just driving straight, when i realized the line curved and i was driving into the opposite lane. swerved really quickly and didn't hit anything... THANK GOODNESS!

then as i was leaving, the women in front of me stopped, i was busy thinking about something... i didn't realize she'd braked until the last second... almost rear ended her. OOPS!

so yeah, almost got into two accidents just cause i wanted to buy alias books. eh. i'm not that good of a driver in the first place. my boyfriend still doesn't understand how i got my licese. :blink: i don't know? hahaha.

good thing about the party? so many cars, i had to park mine in the garage. and whenever i had to go somewhere, i got to drive my dad's pathfinder. i'm such a small girl (standing proud at 4'11") that driving an suv is like... whoa. haha. i like it. :smiley:

okay. enough. i'm watching season one of alias on dvd right now... on episode three. but i think i'm going to watch "masquerade" and "the snowman" cause i want to see noah. :smiley:

have to go fill out my app for chili's tomorrow then SUPERBOWL!

G'NIGHT ALL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back