~RANDOM 190~

Status
Not open for further replies.
KikiCourt said:
AliasBabe12 said:
o0oo00 5 mo pages til 50 ....can i make the next randumb thread....thats if no one has called dit yet
Sure mommy, you sl**! Haha I'm hyper now because you're here! :lol:
YAY!!!! wow im so glad i made you hypa.....i do that to everyone its CONTAGEOUS and yet OUTRAGEOUS .....haha i rhymed now i hyp cuz u are hypa....now u contageous :lol: .....whoa i am crazy tonite....

hmmmm i wonder if me beingh a suh-lut will make you one...b/c i am contageous :lol:

KikiCourt said:
VaughnFan13 said:
hey everyone...
Hey Jenn! 👋
Hey Kiki! :woot:

And hey Kay! I ahven't been in the random thread lately because:

1. MIDTERMS!! Not that i studied much anyways ;)
2. Kiwin's...i do a bunch of service each month, so that takes up time

and...
3. whenever i come in here, there's no one here!

VaughnFan13 said:
KikiCourt said:
VaughnFan13 said:
hey everyone...
Hey Jenn! 👋
Hey Kiki! :woot:

And hey Kay! I ahven't been in the random thread lately because:

1. MIDTERMS!! Not that i studied much anyways ;)
2. Kiwin's...i do a bunch of service each month, so that takes up time

and...
3. whenever i come in here, there's no one here!
thank god mah mid-terms were b/4 christmas :D

but glad ya hurr :lol: and ALLY heya!!!

-sigh- I reaaaaaaaaaally wanna ask this guy to turnabout (which is like backwards) but he's a junior and I'm a sophomore..I'm too scared

KikiCourt said:
-sigh- I reaaaaaaaaaally wanna ask this guy to turnabout (which is like backwards) but he's a junior and I'm a sophomore..I'm too scared
aww dont be scared....well i really cant say that b/c i am scared to ask mah guy too :lol: ....but age shouldnt matta seriosuly if thats the reason why he says *no* then he wasnt worth it ;)

KikiCourt said:
how well do you know the guy? I don't think it should really make a difference that you're in different grades, should it?

and Kay, LUCKY! We just finished our midterms this week, so we get Monday off! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back