~+~ Random # 284 ~+~

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be here all day arguing over who misses who the most bebe :lol: sorry I couldnt reply to your text, was asleep darlin and need more credit (n)

Last exam tomorrow :groupwave:

Ohh hey Andy! You know Sam from the FF boards?? He just got the most awesome Cloud tattoo - it looks so cool!!!

I was thinking about maybe getting a tattoo myself tbh - maybe some angel wings on my back or somthing :angelic:

How is everyone??

i'm good just bord :P I want a tatto on my lower back its hard to discribe. My friend taren had wings on her back :P

Last exam tomorrow :groupwave:

Ohh hey Andy! You know Sam from the FF boards?? He just got the most awesome Cloud tattoo - it looks so cool!!!

I was thinking about maybe getting a tattoo myself tbh - maybe some angel wings on my back or somthing :angelic:

How is everyone??

Coolness!! I'm too much of a wuss to get a tattoo, I did consider getting the Hibernian badge tattooed on my right shoulder but decided against it :lol:
Hope exam went well hun!

And Andy misses Lizzie lots :love:

Haha the exam sucked so badly BUTTTT .......

THEY'RE ALL OVER!!! :jump:

So I'm not going worry till results day.

And tonight, I'm going to drink til I'm paralytic. :P

What me? Noooo ... :angelic:

Hehe ok maybe. Not for long though, I'm 18 soon... ish. And then I'll be able to do everything I do now but legally :P

After my last GCSE exam was the last time I had alcohol.

What a night that was, we all went to the rec. It started off fine, I then got terribly pissed, got into a fight with this boy because he kicked a cat. I smashed him up, I felt so guilty the next day.

But that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was waking up the next morning in bed with the ugliest girl in our year. I hate her an' all, the worst attitude you could imagine.

Haven't touched a drop since...

Ohh I don't blame you

Luckily I've not had an experience like that. Been sick and passed out a few times. Occasional morning where I wake up with absolutely no memory of the previous night - which is a tad worrying. But generally alcohol = fun times :P

lol of corse the site is dead there is no alias anymore :P i'm here to talk to my boo and my friends ^_^ i still dont drink yet!

It has been kinda quiet yeah, myself I dont get much time to come online for long through work n that.

Good girl Lizzie, there's nothin wrong with not drinking however I did finish off a bottle of cider last night :blush: (Magners), and fell asleep, tried calling but you must have been in bed :(

well kinda dead, since there are some of us who still come around to check on things and contact some lost friend over here ...

hope everyone had a great weekend and wish all a wonderful week ahead ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back