Real love?

Author: Me
Genre: fiction
How it came about: i was bored, in study hall. and my friend has a crush on the social studies teacher. :lol: (but her name isn't chloe)
Disclaimer: none of the characters are real in this story. it's all made up ^_^

"This is imposible," chloe said. "how am I supposed to make this kind of decision?"

Chloe Heins was a bit confused as to what she wanted to do. She had to make a decision tonight, as to whether she wanted to go out with Nate. She was sure she had already givien him way to many mixed signals by saying she wanted to think about it. And just the week before, she had told her best friend, Lyndsay, she was madly in love with him, in which Lyndsay had oppend her trap to tell him. But this wasn't even Chloe's biggest problem. At least she had the name right, but she was in love with someone else. Another Nate. Who happend to be known as "Mr. Castagnero", aka. the Social Studies teacher at Marian Preperatory High School, her high school.

Chloe had only told Lyndsay about her "love" for Nate, because she needed a way to tell somebody she was in love. And she didn't want to seem weird by telling her she was actually in love with her social studies teacher. What kind of person was she anyways? Mr. Castagnero was married! She hadn't even had a conversation with him beond her missing homework assignments. (which she always completed, but had to throw out because she wrote "I love you" all over them). Now, if anyone fount out about Chloe's real love, she was going to be dead. Big time.

On top of it all, Chloe still had to deal with Nate Partello, the boy who asked her out, thanks to Lyndsay's big mouth. But Nate P. was really nice, and cute. And not at least 20 years older than her. How could she say no, without him being completely confused? And what would she tell Lyndsay ... that she had spontainiously "changed her mind" over the last week? I dont think so.

^_^ hey that's interesting! it's great so far. continue!
--Mandy :angelic:

oh please continue. i had something like this happen at my school last year/. something acrtually happened and both of pthe people involved were either fired and expelled. it was our head girl and my fav physics teacher as well.
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

it wad kinda for a while and it is my exam year this year and my new teacher is felgercarb so i think that it may affect my physics grade but i am going just to have to work harder to make up for it.
we just tend to make fun of the situation tho it is pretty serious its just my friend's and mine natural reaction to make fun of a situation. like when we got lost in the middle of nowhere we just laughed and tryed to find our way back.
te he.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:
ps plz update

Back