sark lover club

yea we are....cept gracie is more of a sarkie lover than i am, even though we both like him and ship 4 vaugh and syd. dont get me wring tho, we would loveeeee ome light sarkney action!! and yea, the whole darius thingy is sooooooo old, misha cant believe you brought that up!!!! i aint piked him for likw, 2 years!!!!!!!!! o, and it was gracie that said the whole butt thing before. [ i would neva say that !!!]

no its just us. there are a bunch of us in our skool who love alias.
h & g (yumyum), corinne (vaughnsmyguy), nisha d (vaughn_sarkie) and i.

oh i forgot alefiyah (demented_dreamer). she goes to school with us too. there are a couple of other members of aa who go to school with us too but they're not active. they just joined to ock the rest of us.

the reason there are so many of us is coz i started watching the show and so did the twins, but i didn't know they watched it and vice versa. then we realised and we were so glad to have someone to talk to about the show we spoke about it constantly and got other friends to start watching it too. now there's a group of us alias freaks.

Hmm Alias sleepovers. Sounds like fun. We used to have X-Files sleepovers and I-man sleepovers when I was a youngin. I think I ought to revive sleeps overs for adults! That would be loads of fun! :smiley:

what did ya all think of FACADE?

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->did vaughn do a good job pretending he is sark<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

was there 2 much of sydney and vaughn??

Back