Sarkney Appreciation

haha i could give you some of mine, but i won't because i'm not that shameless. :D

any of amy lynn's fics are amazing and all worth reading. sarkney or not.

m-c

ermmm. define long.

so rachel/sark was like old sarkney. when alias and sarkney were good. when syd wasn't pregnant. i mean the entire "you were the one who wanted to cuddle" line was that wondrous bickering i used to love about sarkney. (n) oh i miss it so.

m-c

Hi - me again. Here to bring some... news... :/

There's been a spoiler circulating that Jen Garner was filming a hott sex scene with someone other than Vartan. This was presumed to be Sark. Apparently, in this last episode, Anna became a double of Sydney (or maybe that's still to come, but anyway, it happens...). So, speculated, it will be Anna sleeping with Sark. Yet another screw over by the writers.

I know! My hope is SO renewed. *grins* Although no doubt there'll be something amiss. *sigh*

Hello :eek:ldhi:

:talk: :chatchairs:

Dont worry it was, in my opinion, not the best work of the writers for Alias. It ended too perefect for Alias. Alias's finale's have always been surprising (except season 4) and have stirred extreme responses for its viewers. I wont spoil it, but I did not feel it was their best ending.

but there were some good parts to it, it must admit.

~~~~~

and for those s/v ppl who still come intro this thread....

maybe you should take a peak at the subject titile...

:poke:

(I thought this was funny)

and yes, we will overtake you.
:run:

Question for anyone who still comes here... :lol: I recently began jonesing for Sarkney fic again and was wondering if it was at all possible that there have been more (and if possible, good) fics written since Season 4... Does anyone have any suggestions at all? Even an older fic - one that I might not have read yet? I'm really dying to read some right now for some reason. I haven't seen the last three eps yet and I decided to try to just for Sark, and the whole "working together again" thing. ;) It's nice to reminisce about S2. Anyway! Anything?