Season 4 Season 4 Promo

emilie said:
i've just seen it........... OMG it's so  :woot:  :woot:
am i the only one who saw sydney playing hockey?
that means s/v scene!!!!  :love:
[post="1132854"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I saw Sydney playing hockey. I LOVE HER! AHHH ... I'm so excited!!! :D

That promo is the best!

I am so ticked off, every promo that has played, does not play in Canada, I have to go to Alias Media to see it. Even though we are watching ABC, in Ontario, they have CTV commercials on, arghh. Then to top it off, my computer at home crashed when they first came on and we had to wait a couple of weeks before we got to see anything.

I would have loved to see one the the promos on our 61 inch instead of a blurry full screen 20 inch monitor, darn they were good.

Oh well, it starts 1 week from today, yahoo.

Thanks for the link cara67!!
Muchly appreciated.
Now i just need to retrieve the broken and bloody carcass of my computer from outside the window.

Excuse me.

Kelly V said:
^
Its cool. I just threw my computer out the window due to frustration anyway, so its no big deal.

Kidding! Im kidding!! Calm down.
[post="1132783"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awesome, that means you can get a new computer! :lol:

Sydney playing hockey was one of the first things I noticed. :D But I didn't see Anna!! *runs over to rewatch*

omg syd playing hockey!
aw so cute she totally falls ^_^

they just had this thing on E entertainment - there were clips from the new season!!!!!! :thud: OMG SOOOOOOOO GOOD

jewel said:
I am so ticked off, every promo that has played, does not play in Canada, I have to go to Alias Media to see it.  Even though we are watching ABC, in Ontario, they have CTV commercials on, arghh.
I feel your pain...CTV always dubs over. :( Oh well, at least super nice people put them up at Alias-Media!! :smiley:

Hmm, I was watching Lost, and of course an Alias promo comes on, I was paying more attention than usual and noticed something strange haha. The voice over goes, "and this is the story of her life," then flashes to Sydney saying, "we need to take it slow." :hmm: Well I learned something new! :lol:

I wonder when that little love scene takes place in Season 4. I hope it's near the end of the season. Those two have issues to work out before jumping back into bed.

i'm back! it's page 47! awesome!

um, ok, so i heard there's this video on abc.com?

WHERE IS IT????

i can't find it...

but ABC did finally put up the little NEXT EPISODE blurb on the site...so huzzah...but WHERE IS IT????

:jawdrop:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>O...M...G!</span>

i just saw it!

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Back