SEASON 5 Relationships

Which couple should become "more than just friends" this season?

• Thomas & Rachel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weiss & Nadia

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Dixon & Director Chase

• Other

• Total voters
Relationships are a key part of Alias' structure and storyline. The interactions between the characters play a major role in what the show is about, and what it will become.

Now that we are in SEASON 5, and we have new cast members, there are even more possibilities for relationships to blossom. It also depends on which former cast members return to guest star during this season.

Please tell me which character relationship YOU want to see develop this season (even if it isn't one listed in the poll above), and tell me why you made that choice.

Also, if you haven't done so already, please place your vote in the poll.

I'm looking forward to reading your comments on this topic.

-- Josh

I voted "other" because the one relationship I would love to see happen is Sark/Sydney. I know the odds of that happening now are pretty low, but with Alias, anything is possible. My second choice would have to be Weiss/Nadia. I always thought they were so cute together. So the day Nadia wakes from a coma, Weiss returns from Washington D.C., and Sark returns to the show, I will be a very happy viewer. :cool:

I voted "other" because the one relationship I would love to see happen is Sark/Sydney. I know the odds of that happening now are pretty low, but with Alias, anything is possible. My second choice would have to be Weiss/Nadia. I always thought they were so cute together. So the day Nadia wakes from a coma, Weiss returns from Washington D.C., and Sark returns to the show, I will be a very happy viewer. :cool:

A relationship between Sydney and Sark would be very interesting. Although, if the writer's take that kind of turn in the story, they'll have some explaining to do, and a lot of fans probably wouldn't like it. However, it would make for an interesting plot.

Here's a possible scenario: Maybe Sydney had a relationship with Sark earlier in her life, and she's been keeping it a secret all this time. Maybe Sark wasn't evil at one time, and Sydney loved him. Then when he turned evil, she left him.

That's all I'm going to write, because otherwise I'll end up writing a huge story about it.

It would be cool if old guest stars (Sark, Irina, Anna, etc.) would come back again, but don't give your hopes up.

Also, it would be good if Weiss and Nadia met up again. Then they could continue with their relationship.

We'll have to see what happens!

Thanks for the response, Gadgett.

-- Josh

I voted Weiss & Nadia, but only because I want Weiss to have someone and be happy. He deserves it. I hate Nadia you see, but she obviously made him happy.

i nulled because i don't think alias should focus on relationships. give us some good action-packed, ass-kicking storyline again instead of angsty relationships. oh how i miss season one.

m-c

I voted Weiss & Nadia, but only because I want Weiss to have someone and be happy. He deserves it. I hate Nadia you see, but she obviously made him happy.
It would be nice to see Weiss and Nadia connect a little more. Last season, they were only to the flirting stage, and didn't really know each other that well yet. If they can get a little more time together, I think their relationship will really blossom.

I think, after all they've been through, both Weiss and Nadia deserve to be in love. They both seem happier when they're together, so why not let them be a couple.

Thanks for your response, Alias_Day.

i nulled because i don't think alias should focus on relationships. give us some good action-packed, ass-kicking storyline again instead of angsty relationships. oh how i miss season one.

m-c
To me, it seems like there are two different kinds of Alias fans. Some like an action-packed storyline, while others may look at the relationships between the characters.

I don't think a show like Alias could last without relationships. "All action and no drama" is not what the show is about.

Just be patient with the show this season, and you may soon get what you're looking for.

Thanks for your response, acting_chica.

-- Josh

I don't think a show like Alias could last without relationships. "All action and no drama" is not what the show is about.

I agree. Alias is after all, always nominated for Best Drama Series, not Best Action Series (if there even is such a category?).

I wish that Thomas and Rachel would hook up. Even if it won't fill the empty space in my heart where vaughn and syd used too be, it would still be nice to have a little bit of relationships in the book. I wouldn't want dixion and director chase because that would be retarded.

i'm not saying i want all action and no drama. i love the relationship between jack and sydney. i always loved the relationship between jack and vaughn. i loved the relationship between vaughn and sark. i love pretty much all of the non-romantic relationships. it's just that, imo, focusing on romantic relationships ruins the show.

m-c

I agree. Alias is after all, always nominated for Best Drama Series, not Best Action Series (if there even is such a category?).
There isn't a Best Action Series category (atleast not in the Emmy's), but it would be cool if there was. Alias would definitely get nominated for that every year!

If it's the Emmy Awards you're referring to, Alias hasn't always been nominated for Best Drama Series. I really wish it would've been nominated every year (even for Season 4, when it didn't have much of a chance to win), and it should've atleast won for Season 1 & 2.

I wish that Thomas and Rachel would hook up. Even if it won't fill the empty space in my heart where vaughn and syd used too be, it would still be nice to have a little bit of relationships in the book. I wouldn't want dixion and director chase because that would be retarded.
I agree that Thomas and Rachel would be a good match. They look like they would be a really hot couple.

I guess Dixon and Director Chase would be a little retarded together. Maybe it's because their older and I just don't feel the connection between them. It could also be that we never got to see the start of their little romance, before they kissed in the staircase in Season 4. "Weekends aren't enough" is what Chase said. I wonder how long they have been seeing each other then.

Thanks for your comments, Amanda200712.

i'm not saying i want all action and no drama. i love the relationship between jack and sydney. i always loved the relationship between jack and vaughn. i loved the relationship between vaughn and sark. i love pretty much all of the non-romantic relationships. it's just that, imo, focusing on romantic relationships ruins the show.

m-c
I know that's what you meant. I think that I just didn't explain it enough when I was trying to get my point across. I didn't mean that Alias can't survive without romantic relationships, because it probably can. I meant that the show can't survive without normal relationships, like Sydney and Jack have. Sorry about the confusion.

-- Josh

i said rachel and thomas b/c after watching solo i could see a connection between the two! and i would like to maybe see that grow through out the year! but also i am against syd and sark....b/c i can only picture her with vaughn...what can i say??~~but it would be a VERY interesting twist to the story

i said rachel and thomas b/c after watching solo i could see a connection between the two! and i would like to maybe see that grow through out the year! but also i am against syd and sark....b/c i can only picture her with vaughn...what can i say??~~but it would be a VERY interesting twist to the story
I also felt that Thomas developed a better relationship with Rachel during the last episode. That glance she gave him at the end of the episode was kind of interesting to me. It would be cool to see something develop between them.

I agree that Sydney would never go for someone like Sark. Although, like I said before, it would be very interesting, it wouldn't work for Alias' storyline.

Thanks for your comments, aliasfan212.

-- Josh

I voted other.

I think Jack and Renee would make an interesting couple ;)
Having Jack and Renee get together would be very interesting, and maybe disturbing too. Then again, I think Jack likes women with her kind of accent. I mean, he got together with Katya in Season Three for a little while, and she has an amazing accent.

We'll have to wait and see!

Thanks for your comments, Tuga.

It looks like Rachel and Sark 'hooked up' already. I believe that Sark will be connected to Kelly Peyton as well. They can be deliciously evil together. :sly:

I wouldn't mind seeing Tom and Renee together. They are both the strong and quiet type, with amazing operative skills. Plus, they look great :lovers:

~v

Back