Season 5 Spoiler about the season ending!

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
spoilerfix.com said:
12/02 - Sources tell me producers are hoping for a full two-hour blowout [for the series finale], in which they would bring back many of the former goodies and baddies we've loved and lost: Irina, Will, Francie, Anna Espinosa, Katya, etc. The list goes on and on and might even include a certain someone who may or may not have been shot repeatedly in the chest. Source: Kristin on E!Online

So that means everyone that "died" can come back? :shock:

I think Francie and Allison are really died...maybe Francie could apperar in some flash-backs...who knows!
I hope Irina can come back! It would be great! And also Vaughn....

^yeah it would..!!

but at the same time, wouldn't it be a bit much if they ALL came back from the dead in the last episode??? so no-one has acctually died over the last 5 years...?:P

but at least vaughn and irina have to come back! the final ep won't feel right if they're not in it..

I really like it to be a "full two-hour blowout" episode! Irina and Will isn't dead sp I would like to see them in the last episode!

And for the "dead" people, I would like Vaughn and Francie to come back :smiley:

Will, Nadia and Spymommy all HAVE to come back!!

but we all know Vaughn will be back after the hiatus, I know he will, he won't let me down! *goes back inside the denial bubble*

That would be pretty awesome if everyone came back, expecially Irina and Vaughn. I wonder how they would bring back Francie? Hopefully nothing to weird, lol. I can't wait, but at the same time I don't want to see it because then Alias is over, and that just depresses me like a face (the ultimate similie :D)

~Andrea :angelic:

I wish this last episode would tie every knot of the show together and would answer all unanswered questions.

I'd like to see Mackennas Cole (QT) again, no Francie or Allison (somebody die already - Alias is like total undying land!!!), and a lot of Irina and Jack action.
MV didn't die, I know that, so no worries whether he will appear or not...
I'd also like to see more Sark, Weiss could come back, Will too and possibly Kendall (to make another full diclosure, maybe...)

No resurrections of characters, PLEASE!!! Give the show a touch of reality for once. Poeple actually die...

I just watch a french documentary about JJ Abrams, and they said (though I wonder what their sources are, because they weren't even sure that season 5 was the last season of Alias), that Will will be back for the season finale

And they also talked about the way Vaughn's fans had protested on internet because of his death, lol... I felt a little concerned when I heard that

Anyway... Nothing new here, but i just thought you might be interested in what the rumors are in foreign countries like mine ^^ If only Michael Vartan had given them an interview because they were french people, lol

Will, Nadia and Spymommy all HAVE to come back!!

but we all know Vaughn will be back after the hiatus, I know he will, he won't let me down! *goes back inside the denial bubble*
i'm there with ya!
though i could do without will <_<

:lol: never liked him ever since S3 swillage......

but i need my spy mommy! *pout*
and of course my vaughn :D

So that means everyone that "died" can come back? :shock:
I've figured it out. Picture the final scene of the final episode. Fade in, Sydney wakes up after a good nights rest, says "What a dream" and proceeds to get ready to go to her job at.................................wait for it.......................................a bank!! :rolleyes:

What a load of junk that would be.

Thats upsetting knowing we have to wait for the last eppy for VAUGHN??!!! :(

I was hoping Irina would come back earlier too!

xO aRiaNNa

I want Irina and Vaughn back too, but before the series finale! Want to see them in some more episodes than just the last..

All I have to say is that Vaughn, Irina, Will, Nadia, and Weiss better be back by the season finale. Sark can come back and Anna too. But I could care less about the newbies. I want a spy family reunion.

Back