Spoiler Support!

Hey everyone else who is tryin to stay spoiler free! TRYING being the key word! \
*Support Group!!* lol! Can you beleive the episode! ALL THOSE DREAMS! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!! Let's just say it left me :blink: ~GC

PS I Hope this is the right place for this topic thing... :blink: :blink:

Repeat ten times daily: I will not read spoilers, I will not read spoilers, I will not read spoilers...

This topic could really be a place to discuss random UNSPOILED speculation though. :lol:

oooh. I'm liking this topic. haha. I enjoy reading peoples theorys about what they think something was about or what they think will happen, but I hate it when they go and read a spoiler and then lead off of that spoiler iht some insane speculation and then I accidently read it and freak out going "Nooo I didn't want to read that!" So yes, this is a good topic, perhaps someone should lay down a few "guide lines" or something? :blink: :thinking:

Rule #1 and the most important:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>No Spoilers</span>
I think we should be good as long as we've got that one covered.

So, what do my non-spoiled friend's think about what's behind door 47? I think it's something to do with Rambaldi seeing as it's a 47. Plus, someone was telling me about Rambaldi artifacts in the dream sequence. And then there's the whole St Aidan thing. What's up with that?

huh? mac, you've got me confused! but i agree with the no spoilers thing. and don't even talk about whats happening in season 3 because that spoilers for people like me!

yessssss!!! i agree. i actully wrote a noce long thing about how im not really a spoiler virgin, but im quite close so dont reveal anything in this thread!!!!! anyways....omething happened and poof! my computer got rid of my nice long post. boohoo

that happens to me all the time... its so annoying. back to spoilers. we shouldn't read them because then when we see the show, there won't be any surprise in it!

i need help staying away from spoilers, i read them now, and just cant stop

step one admit problem

*lifts hand and candle* my name is katy and im a spoilerholic....

MAN! That has to be hard! Not looking at spoilers when you know that the third season is all ready goin on in the states! Im here for you sista!

FIRST STEP!!! WOOOOO! Here it goes! I have a spoiler problem! LOL! I GOTTA STAY AWAY FROM EM! MY LAST SPOILER PEEP WAS 1 DAY AGO!

*FISH ARE FRIENDS! NOT FOE!* TEEHEE! GOTTA LOVE FINDING NEMO! *room gets quiet* lol! DONT MIND ME!

HEY IM GUNNA MAKE ANOTHER LINK OFF OF THIS ONE FOR THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO TALK ABOUT SEASON THREE AND WE CAN ALL TALK HERE ABOUT ALL OUR OTHER COOL STUFF! MMMMMMMK! BRB!

*runs off to go do just that*

DONT LEAVE! LOVE YA'LL!

thankyou people!!! v considerate....just pretend u dont know anything about season 3. not that we'r that clueeless bout it...but anyway.....

so..what aer the speculations bout the 2 years...do we think tis milos doing????

Back