Spoiler Support!

aw i used to be in here all the time but i havent been to aa in like a year. i dont really care about spoilers anymore. i dont enjoy alias episodes anymore whether i read spoilers or not. but i thought id come in here and see how things are going. apparently not many ppl have been able to resist spoilers or there arent any good ones out there. nobodys been in here in a long time!

From what I hear -- the spoilers aren't what they used to be.... just a bunch of rumors usually.....

Yea... and with no new eps., spoiler support seriously DIED....

Wow....some activity. Nice to see. :smiley: So does anyone know what the deal is going to be? Are we getting jipped on a shorter season and when exactly does it start? I am definitely unenchanted with ABC. :angry: Oh well, I think I heard April??? But I really want all the episodes!!!! :(

ya know -- i'm not sure.... i've heard it's coming back april 19th but I don't know how many eps. it will be.... It's sad that it's the last season and we won't get all the eps. that we did in the past.... :sadangel:

the last post was a few weeks from now so you guys probably know this by now, but the next ep is the 19th and the season is 17 eps.

From what I hear -- the spoilers aren't what they used to be.... just a bunch of rumors usually.....
yeah ive read some and a lot of them seem like rumors or possibilities of what might happen. i actually came in here cuz just a second ago i was gonna go to spoilerfix and see what i could find out about the rest of the season but then i decided it would make it more interesting if i waited and let myself be surprised. s5 is bad enough on its own, why make it more boring by reading spoilers

ETA: random thought--you know how victor garber's left ear is noticeably larger than his right ear? i think the whole left side of his face is a bit bigger than the right side of his face. cuz his left eye seems bigger and stuff. i watched reruns on sunday night and i noticed that. and then i was looking at a picture just now that triggered that thought. :smiley:

^^^ You mentioned spoilerfix -- I've heard that they don't even post Alias spoilers anymore.....

Sooooo.... 8 more days until the return.... nobody's looking at spoiler's, are they???? :lol: I'm not.... don't want to ruin the final season....

spoilerfix does have alias spoilers. theyre just not extremely specific. a lot of them are just about what actors will be in the episodes.

i made a boo boo. :( i was just looking at imdb and i didnt realize that i was looking at the new eps so i looked at the cast. so now i know who's coming back when. :( that makes me so sad. i wanted to be surprised--well, i already knew a couple of them. cuz i looked at spoilerfix awhile ago. but i didnt know all of them.

Must not allow spoiler support to drift to the 2nd page! Though I do have a comment on spoilers....with a plot line as lame as doubling again, it really kills the desire to wander into spoiler territory. I guess I am just feeling a bit disappointed right now! (n) Though I will watch until the bitter end....but hopefully it will not be bitter, but completely satifying! :D Bye all! Only a few hours to go until it airs again! :smiley:

^^^ Tell me about.... :lame: I wanted to put my foot through the TV as soon as I knew they were doubling.... :angry:

And how about "30 Seconds".... OMG..... I couldn't believe they killed Nadia.... Didn't expect that....

Somebody asked me the other day if I knew any spoilers and I was proud to say: "NO I DO NOT".... :lol:

Hi Old Friend! ^^ At least they quickly put us out of our pain with the doubling! Ding dong the witch is dead....or at least one of them! ;) I was quite satisfied with last nights eppy, though I did think Vaughn should've caught on much faster than he did that he was not with Syd. Who, by the way, did an excellent job playing evil Anna as evil Anna. How will she keep from tearing into Sloane the moment she sees him? And will he be able to tell? Only 3 hours left of Alias! (n)

:eek:ldhi: << and hello to you too.... :smiley:

It looks like it's just you and me keeping spoiler support alive now.... how sad is that.... 2 more hours now of alias and that'll be all she wrote.... It had better go out in fine Alias form.... I don't want to be left with ANY questions.....

It's so sad it's ending.... :sadangel:

Well it's almost time.... the end is near..... :sadangel:

It's finally starting to hit me that this is it....

I guess I just wanted to take the opportunity to say goodbye to all the spoiler support devotees who have passed in and out of this topic over the last couple of years.... now that Alias is over, spoiler support won't be active anymore -- and I, most likely, won't be as active either :cry: ....

Just remember people.... The joy of watching in complete oblivion.... It was the best way to watch Alias.....

hey all 👋

normally I am constantly looking at spoilers, especially since here in the UK we have to wait so damn long for and episode. However, I have decided that I am not gona ruin the finale for myself, and since its not on here until mid July, I'm gonna say I may have to throw myself of a cliff before resisting. :thinking:

Well, friends, I suppose Spoiler Support shall now go into complete oblivion! (n) I will miss you guys. Carbo, hopefully I will see you around. I read your post on V's column and it was great...agreed with pretty much everything. I miss spydaddy though....I must admit I cried....a lot. It has been great! Thanks for all the fun and support!

Awww... Jen Lyn -- you'll see me around.... just not as much now that it's over... :sadangel:

I've made a decision that I'm going to start with "Truth Be Told" and start watching all over again -- one a week until i've gone through all seasons again....

Still can't believe it's over..... *sigh*

Back