Starting Over

The entire story can be found here

PART 36 NC-17 rated SENT

Two months later

We’ve had our ups. We’ve had our downs. But we’re still as one, it’s like we’re made for each other.

Here we are on our very first official date out in a restaurant. She’s sitting opposite of me, her head bend over in the menu, decrypting the languish food descriptions through the many pages. Everything is written in French and I have to smile inwardly, witnessing wrinkles appear on her forehead from the deep concentration she puts into work.

Is it even possible to love her even more? She doesn’t realize that I scrutinize every single move she does going over her menu, settling for the meal of the night. I don’t know what the evening will bring and thus I don’t intend to put my expectations too high up but still I’ve gotten things planned for today.

And somewhere deep inside of my heart, I hope she’s not going to say no to me tonight. If she does, I’ll have to go along with it. I have too much respect towards her to simply act on my internal impulse. We have to take things slow, which we have since the day Bastian was born. I love to share my nights even more with Sydney now then before, cuddling up real close to each other. I’m finally able to hold her the way I wanted to hold her for a long while.

Yet there was this tiny little fact missing. I know how unstable she gets whenever I bring up the subject and besides our sensual kisses, it’s all I’m getting. Not that I’m complaining; I love it. I love to feel her lips brushing ever so lightly against mine, our eyes locked while her sweet nibbles persist against my own. Those soft loving nibbles we share among each other, that raise goose bumps all over my body and right down my spine, kisses I’ve never shared before in my life with anybody. Only she was able to make my head spin this way.

They are so innocent and warm-hearted that I come to think how it’s even possible that she makes me feel this way. I can no longer live without her by my side.

“I’m sorry…did you just say something?” I stumble out of my reverie.

“I’ve been talking to you but you’re not listening. Are you sure you’re ok Michael?”

Michael… what a wonderful name spoken by these amazing lips. I could literally crash her against me right here, right now but I gather that some people in this place would feel troubled by this sort of exhibition.

“Yes I am” I flash her my so well-known smile which she returns with a hesitant stare.

+++++++++++++++

The moment we’re back inside her flat, she goes off to settle Bastian back into his crib, always mindful of his well-being, while Adrian sleeps once more over at his grandfather’s. It doesn’t take me less than five minutes to get out of the bathroom and surprisingly she’s not in bed, where I’d usually find her sound asleep.

I peak my head into the nursery, finding her resting in the rocking chair with a feeding Bastian hanging on her breast. I’m like transfixed in the doorpane, gazing at the pair in awe in front of me. The urge to be close to them growing, I finally walk up, knealing next to them.

“I would have been right with you” she whispers as Bastian starts dozing off. All he needed to get back to sleep was Sydney. She provides him with everything that little guy needs to survive: food, warmth, affection and most of all, love. That’s all this little bundle needs.

“I know” I say absent-mindedly, dropping a kiss onto her son’s head.

She proceeds to lay him down onto his bed, making sure he’d be fine for the next few hours till his next feeding. The baby-phone comes along into our room and the moment we’re behind closed doors, there’s this need of holding her in my arms. She’s immediately trapped between me and the door, her eyes staring at me completely taken offguard.

“You’re so beautiful Sydney” I say in a layer of whispers and lean real close against her while she’s still wearing her evening outfit. My knuckles grace over her red-flushed cheeks and I swear I can hear her heart beating and feel her heavy breath against my mouth. She surely must be wondering what’s going to come next.

“Michael” she hushes, sending waves to my groin that make my knees buckle.

“Oh God, please” I rest my cheek against hers afraid of her rejection. I know I can wait, I know I will, but God I want her so much that it hurts. I want to feel her, just the slightest little bit. I wait, hesitantly, pondering about the next step to take until I can withhold no more.

My left hand that laid on her swaying hips, carefully travels to the front. I fumble with the blouse, opening a button or two so I can rest my hand flat over her mid-section. I lightly press that hand onto that area, making her breath hitch and I feel myself growing hard for her.

“Sydney” her names floats over my tongue unconsciously. I’ve visioned it so many times, over and over again in my dreams, my fantasizies but those were nothing compared to what I feel right now, feeling her so close to me.

Nose against nose, my eyes open up to find hers closed, almost in deep concentration, waiting for my next move. Ever so slowly I let my hand trail upwards. I can feel the air filling her lungs, her breath slightly shorter and quicker than usual. The more my hand gets closer to the swell of her breasts, the more her breathing increases. I take so much pleasure in watching her letting herself go, afraid to show me her feelings.

Suddenly I feel her heart beat under my hand, while my thumb starts rubbing her nipples through her nursing bra. I’m already so hard for her that it almost hurts. I’m a man that hasn’t had sex in a very long while and this situation we’re in right now isn’t much of help to keep my mind from anything else but this.

I dip my head into her neck, kissing her and tasting her all the same with my tongue. A moan escapes from her throat while her hands and fingers glide through my hair holding me in place which shows me how much this act means to her. I’m so utterly in love with her, this untouched territory to me, suddenly sinking into my skull, making my head dizzy only for her. I want her, more than ever before. I’m even afraid I won’t be able to control myself, all of this getting too much for me.

I’m also afraid that she might push me back. All I know is that I want to love her, right here. I want to bury myself deep into her. I don’t know if that’s how I’m supposed to feel. Heck, I don’t even know if she’s ready for more than just touching each other this way. She sure shows me that my pleasings turn her on yet that doesn’t mean she’s ready for the final act.

This is me, exploring Sydney for the very first time, feeling her hot skin under my palm. She’s so intoxicating and this is only the beginning.

My tongue flickers and circles around her neck, shoulder and that cute little spot right behind her hear, while my hands ever so softly knead her breast, well aware of their over-sensitiveness. I can no longer keep my mouth from hers, overtaking her lips as my own, first nibbling around her lips till my tongue slowly asks for permission to enter her mouth. As she opens up a whimper flows down my throat, the tension apparently wearing more on her than I thought possible.

A long while later, I unwillingly slow down our dualing tongues, my eyes not leaving her closed ones a second, giving her time to get back to reality.

“Hey” I greet her with a lightly shivering voice. That’s exactly the moment I come to wonder since why I’ve turned into this loving and caring person when it comes to sex. But meeting up with Sydney’s deep chocolate brown eyes and flushed cheeks I know exactly what’s happening to me. I’m in love. I’ve known this for a very long while now but standing here in Sydney’s bedroom, kissing her hard and lovingly it finally strucks to me that she’s all I’ll ever need ever again, whether she’ll want more tonight or not.

She has my heart. From right the beginning it’s all hers.

Sydney shyly looks back up at me, slightly confused and hesitant. My hand goes to cup her cheek gently, my thumb rubbing over the smooth skin. Her mouth opens up to say

“I don’t…” but I stop her right away.

“Don’t say it Sydney… please… just don’t” I nuzzle my nose against hers.

I don’t even know what she wanted to say as I interrupted her midway.

“Come here” I glide my fingers into hers, setting her down on the edge of the bed. She’s fully clothed, me in my boxers and my arousal more than obvious for her to see as she tries not to look at the evidence of how she makes me feel.

“That’s what you do to me Sydney” I break our long silence as we sit on the bed not saying a word for a long time while I caress her hand.

“Michael” I can hardly hear my name when her eyes look into mine to find her crying. She quickly breaks our intertwined fingers, drying her rolling wet tears out of her angelic face. Her eyes are practically begging me for help, though I don’t know what to do, except sooth her, gathering her into my arms.

“I know Syd… it’s ok”

We remain in this awkward position as I try my best to remember every single detail, of how she felt, her smell, her taste, everything I’ve learnt so far about her and quickly shove it somewhere safe in my mind as to never forget this intense moment with her.

“How about you get changed and we go to bed” I tell her easing the tenison. She hesitates at first and then nodds her head before getting up and disappearing into the bathroom.

Soon though she’s back again dressed in a silky nightgown. And just when I thought I’d had my arousal back under control everything vanished the moment I lay eyes on her again. Immediately turning myself to the side I wait for her to sneak under the covers together with me.

Sydney faces me sneaking up close against me with her eyes closed and mere inches away from my face and I don’t seem to be able to keep my eyes off of her. The dim light of the room, sends the whole space into a soft, almost lulling, atmosphere as I listen to her regular breathing.

Sometimes at night I’d find myself just watching her sleep, feeling and listening to her when she turns herself in her sleep. With the though of Somebody else sleeps next to me in my mind; and it feels good. She unconsciously hides her face into my chest, nestling her body the closest she can get to mine. I feel the tip of my c*** rubbing against her leg. Right then her eyes fly back open at me.

I simply send her a loving smile, brushing a strand out of her face. I am about to apologize but refrain myself from doing so. There’s nothing for me to feel sorry about; this is pure humanly. She’s aware of the feelings I have for her, she knows it… But she also knows she can trust me that I’ll only move to the next level if she wants me to. Never would I have dare lay a hand on her without her consent.

“Kiss me” she bluntly throws at me out of the blue. Something I can’t ignore. As our gentle kiss turns into something more needing, this time my hand travels over her soft curves; from her hips up to her breasts again, playing and weighing each one of them equally through the gown.

Everything that follows happens so quick that my brain as difficulties to absorb every detail. Without even noticing it, her leg is bend over mine, allowing me all the access I need for her pleasing. My featherlight touches are almost burning her skin and ripping her body apart as her soft moans fill the room as well as my ears. I still couldn’t believe that I’m about to touch Sydney Bristow at her most intimate spot.

Each time my hand would get closer, but somehow, deep inside, it wouldn’t.

“Sydney?” my whisper calls her out of her haze. “You sure?” I still manage to get out since all I want to do is loose myself in her. But my heart needs her approval nonetheless. She nodds her head, mumbling something incoherent into our kiss.

I briefly let go of her, turning my attention back to my traveling hand, lifting her gown the very few inches up to her middle to find her clad in some neat silky underpants that just fits perfectly together with her gown and which grace her hips even more so graciously. I tease the place where she wants me most, by running my finger along side the edges of the panties before I touch her intimately through her garments finding it slightly wet.

My gaze goes back to her face and then all over her body showing me a woman that opens herself up to me. My other “conquests”, as I’ve used to call this before, have never made me feel so overwhelmed in my life. Nobody will ever compare to Sydney. The more I hear myself say her name, the more I find her perfect to me. She is so perfect, that’s what she is. She’s the most precioust human being, besides her wonderful children, I’ve ever met in my entire life. And what I don’t want to do is to hurt her in any way.

I keep on running my fingers over her underwear, over and over again; first slowly, then lightly increasing the rhythm or pushing lightly harder against her clit. I’m aware she’s getting wetter by the minute, the more I kiss her chest through the gown. I find my way back to her lips as I’m ready to touch her.

Before I go any further I need her to look into my eyes.

“Sydney look at me” I plead her, soon her lustful orbs stare into mine. “I love you” that’s not what I wanted to say… how did this come out? A single tear escapes from the corner of her eye that I just let rolling as it drops onto the pillow beneath her head, my fingers playing with her hair.

“I love you too” her love declaration is my undoing, my fingers fumbling with the edges before dipping into her wetness, rubbing it all over her opening. Up and down her outer lips, then inner lips, feeling every ever so little erogenous spot on her body below. When I come to the conclusion to try for the next step, I place my middle finger right at her opening, teasing her lightly, pushing half of an inch in and back out to see her reaction.

Her only reaction being, her head thrown back into the pillow while she moans a harsh “Michael” into my ear that sends shivers down my spine and right to my growing c*** and making it twitch. Her back arches up as well and my fingers glides deep into her with the slowest motion I’ve ever used, feeling her muscle first tense up, giving me a good feeling of how tight she is and then relaxing into this senstion of my finger inside her.

Her breath is rather heavy and panting from the impact and I can only vision what it will be like, once I’m fully buried inside her. Women always seemed to like my well-endowed c*** but for once I’m feeling nervous about the fact of having sex with a woman. Although I don’t consider this as sex, even though it is,…but to me it’s making love to the one and only one for me. I’ve never given particular attention to first times because they happened more than frequently in my life before… This is just all brand new to me, as I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest every minute now watching Sydney squirm and moan under my touches. Besides Sydney is so precious to me and the only thought of her giving herself to me, is more than I can take. I’ve had sex with so many women that I’m no able to even count them, but to Sydney I’m her second lover. Somehow I don’t like thinking this way, but this slight little detail, from the day on I knew she’d never been with anybody else but Danny, I know better than ever how much this means to her.

The thought of her making love to men whom she’s only in love with, thus me, made my heart do flip-flops. And it does right now… right at that moment when I follow her opening up to me, giving herself to me. My love for her grows by the second and I’m so overwhelmed, that I could cry. Yes, me, Michael Vaughn, crying…

“Syd… I wanna love you” suddenly flies out of my unconscious. I’m speaking words today that I’m not even aware of. By now two fingers are gliding rather rapidly in and out of her.

It doesn’t take us either a lot as gown, panties, bra and boxers are discarded onto the ground within seconds. God is the only one to know how this happened so fast, so quick.

I’m suddenly lying between her wide open legs, her loving breasts and aroused nipples pointing up to me to devour them. I comply for another while, licking them, feeling them, exploring all of her beauty before staring into her eyes again. Grabbing my erect member I lean in, in order to tease her wet, hot folds with my c***, her breath hitching at the sensation.

“We can’t Michael… I’m not on the pill… I… I… I don’t have…you know… for you to…” I love when she stumbles over her words her face flushing even more than ever. I could kiss her all over. I love her so much that I don’t have enough words to express myself how I feel about her. Her whole sweetness and cuteness have gotten all of my heart. She has me wrapped around her finger.

I’ve never really been fond about shy people. Sex is sex… I love women who like to go for it, just the way I liked to. After all it used to be the reason of our get together as you might call it. But again Sydney has tumbled all of this upside down. She’s making me a brand new person that I hardly recognize especially when it comes to sex. How is she doing this? I used to be this guy totally in control, which I partially still am, but still this is different.

“I have” I whisper into her ear, afraid what she might think I had in mind. It’s not like I’ve planned it. Ok I sort of did…but that didn’t mean I really expected for us to make love tonight. I still thought she might skip out of it which would be totally understandable for me.

Her trembling eyes shine down my soul as our stares lock this way for a little while. I don’t want to leave this place I’m in, just staring at her. But eventually I have to get up if we want to take this up to the next level. I make my way to one of my bags, retrieving one condom out of the box.

“Do you mind if I… you know…do it?” she asks me.

It’s weird to me because I’ve always done it myself as I follow her hand, rolling the condom over my erection. It takes me more than just control not to thrust right into her. She wakes feelings inside of me I’ve never felt before; right over my back and even the tip of finger through this simple loving action.

“Michael…” I love it when she says my name and even more now then ever before “I… you’re pretty huge…and I…”

“I know Sydney… I’ll be careful, don’t worry…”

“I know you will, it’s just… it’s been a while and… I’m afraid I’m going… I… God I’m nervous…sorry…”

“Hey… no need to feel sorry Sydney…” I shush her assuringly as she tries to hide herself once more but I need her to look at me so I tell her, looking straight into her eyes, getting my words into that thick skull of hers “We’re going to make it…together… it’s going to be amazing” I kiss her dearly and then add “You trust me, don’t you?”

She nodds her head but I can still see her insecurity clearly written in her face.

The head of my penis easily slides into her the very few inches, our eyes are locked and the tension almost inbearable as we’re about to explore each other the most intimate way two people in love get to know each other.

Soon I realize I’m just as worried as she is, though I’m not showing it the way she does. Somebody needs to stay into focus here before we loose it and that person apparently has got to be me.

With a rather slow but swift careful move I push myself into her, the impact is so overwhelming that a groan escapes from deep within my throat and she inhales sharply as we still together enjoying our amazing connection as we grow as one. It’s wonderful and I never seem to get enough from the woman below me, staring right into my soul.

I rest my arms on both sides of her head our eyes locked with each other. I’m trying to read the features in her eyes and face and all that reflects is love and desire, devotion and trust and so much more. Her hips grind into mine giving me the sign to start on our love making.

My thrusting is at first slow and then increases since she asks for more. She’s not saying it in words but her movements and moans guide me through in order to build her release. She’s so easy to please and watching her spasms rake through her body only after a few heavier thrusts I can no longer hold it anymore and empty all I’ve gotten inside of her, collapsing over her body.

It hasn’t taken us long but we’re still like glued to each other on this hot June day. It’s hot outside, it’s hot inside, now it’s like I’m on fire as I try to come back down to earth a minute later while Sydney is still in her bliss her inner walls milking the last drop out of me.

I roll us to my side, taking her with me, not breaking our connection. My nose automatically nuzzles against her neck, feeling the scent that is just her. It’s not her every day smell but this unique smell that you have when having had sex… and she smells even more delicious now, even sweaty and wet… it doesn’t matter. It was beautiful, wonderful… I’m out of words.

I can’t keep my eyes of her, pushing the few sticky strands of brown hair out of her face, combing them back into place; behind her ear, as I’m mesmerized by her angelic beauty. She’s like china in my hands and I’ll always treat her as such. I know she wouldn’t want me to but if ever something would come to harm this family, I’d literally break apart. She’s all I’ve gotten now…she means everything to me as do the children.

Her eyes finally open up as she flashes me a sheepish smile. I place a chaste, yet loving, kiss onto her lips, flashing the same smile back at her.

“Sorry…”

“What are you sorry for this time?” I have to roll my eyes at her cuteness though take her statement seriously.

“That was rather quick” she explains. I trace the lines of her face with my fingers until they graze ever so lightly over her lips. I bend over to her, kissing her slowly first before deepning the kiss.

“It was perfect Sydney” I whisper against her lips “I love you so much… and thanks for loving me. If only you would know how much this meant to me. You’re one amazing woman Sydney Bristow. Never doubt that”

“I love you too Michael” she mumbles into my chest, placing pecks all over my abs.

We’re once again lost into each other for a long while. Her legs start hurting so we resume into a more comfortable position where she lays cuddled up against me, her head resting over my bumping heart beat. Soon I feel that she’s drifted off to sleep and it doesn’t take long for me to join her into dreamland completely exhausted by the recent events.

End NC-17 chapter

They were finally able to consumate their love.
She had to know that is what he had in mind when they went on their "first" date. She was just still a little insecure. He was very understanding.

This was not just sex for him. This was love-making for the first time.

SkyGirl5 said:
moved to R forum due to NC-17 content
[post="1491541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't put this one into the R rated forum??? Sorry... !!!!!!!!!!!! That wasn't my attention... my lack of sleep :blink:

Thanks for noticing and moving it!!!! :hug: My bad.... -_-

Back